• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Archmage issues

Tobydawgz

Got an Archmage who took the job about a month ago and then promptly went inactive - want can be done to recover the control of the FS. Fellowship is suffering as a result and could potentially evaporate.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Ya know, because of this thread, I think that I will develop a system that people can get in contact with me when I'm offline. I am Archmage in two different fellowships (inherited roles) and it would be a handy thing in case something happens and I cannot be online. I am grateful that when I lost internet service for about a week, no one left the fellowships.

Traser

Got an Archmage who took the job about a month ago and then promptly went inactive - want can be done to recover the control of the FS. Fellowship is suffering as a result and could potentially evaporate.
Were you able to get the problem resolved?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I generally give my game email to the mages to insure that if I'm absent they can reach me or my wife (who often reviews and reminds me to look at my email since I'm not too social media oriented).

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I am terrible about email. Discord requires the net. If I am online, I'm on Elvenar! LOL. So, I'm thinking trusted peeps will get my phone number. Then they can text me.