• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone else getting bad server today?

Gkyr

Chef
There was a period of being unable to sign on an hour ago. Usually happens at this time of day (for me) when Inno 'updates' a world.
Now I am experiencing IMMense battle lags in Tourney and multiple website crashes.
@helya @Astram
Anyone else?
(No time to leave detailed 'bug info').

Zoof

No problems on us6 - Sinya Arda
EDIT: Also no problems on us3 - Felyndral

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
There was a period of being unable to sign on an hour ago. Usually happens at this time of day (for me) when Inno 'updates' a world.
Now I am experiencing IMMense battle lags in Tourney and multiple website crashes.
@helya @Astram
Anyone else?
(No time to leave detailed 'bug info').
I saw a complaint on EN2 from one of the Aussie contingent.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Sorry, I just saw this. I checked the game stability for US and don't see any issues. Have you tried a different browser or an incognito version of your current one?

Gkyr

Chef
Sorry, I just saw this. I checked the game stability for US and don't see any issues. Have you tried a different browser or an incognito version of your current one?
Thank you, helya, and sorry for the late reply but I was busy killing shady characters (manually).
Yes, I moved to someone else's ISP and the problem cleared.
Some lags and crashes are characteristic of my ISP and some patterns suggest Inno. In this case, I could not differentiate and my intent was to canvass for others' input.
I am glad the trouble was limited to my ISP.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Thank you, helya, and sorry for the late reply but I was busy killing shady characters (manually).
Yes, I moved to someone else's ISP and the problem cleared.
Some lags and crashes are characteristic of my ISP and some patterns suggest Inno. In this case, I could not differentiate and my intent was to canvass for others' input.
I am glad the trouble was limited to my ISP.
You're welcome to message me, I can look on the backend to see if there are any problems.