• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guest race

• Thread starter DeletedUser26243
  • Start date

DeletedUser26243

So someone told me if there are guest race quests that I don’t want to do all I have to do is to finish my research n when I’m done I will be giving the choice of what quests that I want to decline. Is this so?seems more better then spending my spells or supplies thanks

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes, it is so. You can just ignore all the quests until you finish the advanced scouts in the next chapter. Once you finish that research, then all of the guest race quests become declinable. You'll even have a nice surprise, because you'll have a bunch of them done at once and have a bunch of goodies.

DeletedUser26243

Th
Yes, it is so. You can just ignore all the quests until you finish the advanced scouts in the next chapter. Once you finish that research, then all of the guest race quests become declinable. You'll even have a nice surprise, because you'll have a bunch of them done at once and have a bunch of goodies.
at is sooo super nice to know

DeletedUser26243

@nativedeer When you're declining quests, try to pay close attention to what it is you're declining. Some of those non-cycle story quests offer diamonds as a reward, especially those quests that are normally given near the end of a chapter
Yes I will check each quest n do the ones that bring something good just can’t believe I didn’t know bout this b4 I’m in halflings n n was trying to squeeze me in the last of 15 grain fields for a quest then someone in FS told me bout it ,so came here to do the double check I sure do love this option