• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elven architect question

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
On Android you can check "Desktop site" in the menu in the upper right corner in the Chrome browser. I assume it is possible to do something similar on IPad? It is not perfect, I think view works fairly well, but I am not sure if editing your city works very well:(

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Yes you can use it on mobile/tablet. Just go into your web browser and type in the link to the site. It was confusing for me as I did not know how to load my city at first LOL! I'm still trying to learn how to use everything on it. My friend @Lady Dastardly was able to help me get started.
EDIT: My bad, forgot I did actually have to wait until I was able to get on my pc.

Last edited:

Zoof

It shows about 1/4 of my city and I can not move it or buildings around.
The quick answer for mobile is "No. It is unusable for editing."

IIRC, the guy who built the site basically said that they'd fix it if they knew how to do that. Which goes to show how A lot of work is done on the internet and the internet is its own special hellscape

In desktop mode, though, it's still possible to use the reporting feature to get an informed summary of various things in it, like a breakdown on culture, population, or other things.

Rp44

I can use EA on my tablet because it has a pen. Otherwise you can't click precisely enough to have rearranging not be an exercise in frustration. But I can only use it for smaller cities (or a guest race layout) because you can't zoom out far enough to see the whole city from about chapter 8 on.