• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

inner

I won't be playing this event much. Play is so totally random and some of the quests ask for too much such as coins or goods. I look forward to a more balanced experience in the future.

Ihrlaen

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS EVENT !!!!
It actually has a thought process ~

Not so much .. “if your lucky” is involved …thank goodness, my luck isn’t that great .. if it wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all…lol

I’d say this event gets better reviews then any of the others … so far .

Total Fan !!!!
@muffy. There is still a great deal of random built into this event. Just as much if not more than the others. It isn't horrible. I just have no real hope of getting the set in any of my cities, and I have one in each world. I won't place half sets, unless its pieces of the moonstone library because they are great markers for the end of streets.

It is indeed random nested inside random (which is more than we are accustomed), cloaked in engagement. Some will define that as fun, others will not.

Tehya1

I have a question. In one of my cities, I cannot combine two sets of items. I cannot see any reason why they won't combine unless it is a glitch or something that I m not aware of. Why can't I combine these dice and tools?
1659546524797.png

zodiphd

For all the feedback, complaints & suggestions, given from the BETA players, the minor adjustments I've seen are not enough to ameliorate the tedious buying from the cups, merging, which increase the time it takes to play the event. My luck was horrible in Beta, and has been worse in the live. Note to the devs: there is a difference between developing an overall playing strategy (trades v fighting, teamwork v individual effort) and having to do some serious, time-consuming number crunching using a spreadsheet. Even retired people have lives outside the game!
To those who have the time and skillset to provide a spreadsheet, analysis, & more detailed info for the rest of us, thank you!

I put in a support ticket to find out why I was not being offered an Outstash building in one of my worlds. I was told that you now can only have one Outstash building throughout all your worlds. Has anyone else heard of this or did I miss this with this event?

Update: Support did offer to move the building to another world for me and this helped some, but they lost the opportunity to make money.

Last edited:

mikeledo

My response: "We have checked with Senior Support, and it appears the Stash Outpost offer is only available in one world for each player at this time. We are sorry for this inconvenience."

My response: "We have checked with Senior Support, and it appears the Stash Outpost offer is only available in one world for each player at this time. We are sorry for this inconvenience."
That is what I was told. Nothing warned me that this would be the only world this Outpost would go in or I might have chosen differently. Not very happy that there was no warning or nothing on this one.

Do we only get to buy the stash outpost in one city this time?? The deal disappeared in all of my cities when I purchased it in one city.
That is what I was told. Nothing warned me that this would be the only world this Outpost would go in or I might have chosen differently. Not very happy that there was no warning or nothing on this one.
Even if they would have said it was a bug - anything better than the response I got.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you bought the outpost, but have not put it out yet, Support can move it from that world to the one where you want it. They do this all the time with the one-per-account holiday presents that Inno gives out, so no reason they can't with this too. @helya or @Astram can this be confirmed?

If you bought the outpost, but have not put it out yet, Support can move it from that world to the one where you want it. They do this all the time with the one-per-account holiday presents that Inno gives out, so no reason they can't with this too. @helya or @Astram can this be confirmed?
That won't help. I put it out. I had no reason to think I could not get one in my next world.