• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc Nests not showing Sentients with Pyramid of Purification

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Game version: v1.157.3-(473d6f2) - html5 (2022-08-04 11:55)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrome Version 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Win10
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: crackie
Humans or Elves: Elf! Elf! Elf!

Reproducibility: 4 (seems to be working properly on mobile)

Current situation:
When collecting Orcs from Orc Nest buildings, only Orc icon bubbles float up despite a Pyramid of Purifications wonder in the city.

It's taking a long time for Orc Nests to be ready for collection to test repeatedly, but so far I have seen one scenario where it only floated Orcs on the Orc Nest, but I see +Orcs and +Sentients in the top bar indicating I have received sentients as well. I have also collected from Orc Nests, but saw no such indication I received any sentients. I haven't been able to test by comparing numbers in my inventory to see if my sentients grew because I was also testing on mobile and ran out of Orc Nests to collect from. Currently not certain if this is just a lack of icon indicator bug or also not getting credited with sentients.

I think it has something to do with 1.157 release and this patch because it only started a few days ago.
Nightguest said:
The Echoes of the Forgotten building no longer show an incorrect blimp for Sentient Goods when you have a Pyramid of Purification in your town.

Expected situation:
When collecting Orcs from Orc Nests, both Orcs and random sentient good bubbles float up.

Reproduction Steps
Collected from Orc Nests

orc nest bug.jpg

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Can you submit a ticket please so I can look on the back end to see if the goods are received or if it's visual only? I can't replicate it in my test account. That might be because it's already caught and fixed and will come in the next update.

crackie

I don't like I'm being blackmailed for my limericks. Maybe I need to switch to haikus...

crackie

I feel like all support tickets should be submitted in Limerick form from now on. Or Haiku, I wouldn't want to be picky.
But with a 2-drinks minimum to make it more interesting to compensate for the fact there are no snacks offered at Open Mic Night. None. Not even mints.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
But with a 2-drinks minimum to make it more interesting to compensate for the fact there are no snacks offered at Open Mic Night. None. Not even mints.
I will share the black licorice and the Necco wafers. Circus peanuts too.

crackie

I will share the black licorice and the Necco wafers. Circus peanuts too.
OMG, she's sharing snacks--she is unwell!!!
Also, I almost asked, "What makes them circus peanuts? Are they like leftover peanuts the elephants didn't want?" And then I thought, that's written in such a strangely specific way. A quick trip to Google later, and I am today years old when I learned they are some sort of marshmallow snacks. They look as appetizing as packaging peanuts though, which I guess is why they are being shared...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think @helya is likely German, so she could probably drink all y'all under the table. ;)

And on a serious note, I am waiting for my orc nests to be ready to collect tonight and then I will edit in the results.

Zoof

Oh snap! She caught you in less than an hour! But what does 2pts mean though? @Zoof has to work it off doing community service scribbling in scrolls?
I suppose...

Finding who supports
Haiku-based support tickets
May prove challenging

Newly-soulless orcs
Processed by the Pyramid
Sentients Missing

-- or --

Orcs were purified
Sentients do not show up
A ticket is sent.