• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We should get more diamonds a bit easier

USING

I think getting diamonds should just be easier because we need them alot.
I also think we should have a lucky wheel and a daily rewards thingie!
BTW I'm in the us version

bkbajb

Diamonds are easier now than they used to be. Finishing the Spire is the easiest way to get them. They are harder to get because they are needed and sonce Inno needs to make money to keep this game freem they are not going to hand them out. But if you did not play the game early on you don't understand how hard they were back then.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
To clarify, no one needs diamonds to play this game. It's perfectly playable without acquiring a single diamond after the first bunch that Inno gives you to start, (which you can use to upgrade the MA. That's the only true need.) So I disagree that diamonds are not plentiful enough. I always get at least 150 diamonds a week and some weeks more. I never seem to want for diamonds, but I don't spend them on unimportant things.

Are you losing diamonds because you don't have the confirmation button checked? Look at your options (that little nut thingy in the lower right of the game screen). If you are losing diamonds without understanding why, make sure you are getting a confirmation popup before diamonds are spent.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Besides, there is a very easy way to get diamonds ... just click the button and buy them. Inno would be very happy and you'll have all the diamonds you can use.

Diamond purchases are the main way for Inno to make money. Their artists, programmers, marketers, etc, etc all need to be paid. They furnish a product, and then on top of that, give you ways to earn diamonds without paying for them. It's like a grocery store where you go in and get a free "Saturday Sampler" or some other free food, but people say, "That's not good enough. There needs to be a way to get more free food, because I need food every day." Not much the store can do for you. I'm just happy to get the Saturday Sampler.

I shudder to think of losing this game because Inno goes bankrupt.

The Unbeliever

While it involves some extra time and effort, it's also possible to set up "diamond mine" cities.
These are secondary cities that you take to only Ch3 or 4, and then just join a 'gold spire fellowship', and aim to complete Lv3 of the Spire every week.
Not only will you earn a few hundred diamonds per city per week via the collective Fellowship rewards, but you'll also pick-up the occasional Genie building, which lasts for 100 days and gives a 1%/2%/5% chance every 12hrs at earning even more diamonds!

Sure it's not quite as lucrative as the year or so where we had Wishing Wells as daily prizes in events, but with some extra effort, you can easily be earning a couple thousand diamonds per month depending on how many 'Gold Spire Diamond Mine' cities you choose to maintain.
As an example, my dad played in 5 cities while I play in 2, and combined, we would pull in 8k-10k diamonds per month between the Spire + the odd Crafting reward & Genies.

BrinDarby

I play in 4 cities , two were when I was trying to fix a browser
problem and I just decided to keep them. I have a racing city
thanks to iappo, and my main city. I don't have them parked
in a GoldSpire FS, and I "play" all 4.

Inno allows players to have 1 city per world, therefore I suggest
if you're having diamond issues, play 1 xtra world.... just 1.
That alone doubles your weekly diamond earnings..... ( and
according to Inno, is perfectly within the rules. )

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

They won't go bankrupt. They make more money from Forge of Empires than any of their other games. What does happen is when a game become unprofitable, it will get shut down, no matter how much the parent company makes from it's other games.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
While it involves some extra time and effort, it's also possible to set up "diamond mine" cities.
These are secondary cities that you take to only Ch3 or 4, and then just join a 'gold spire fellowship', and aim to complete Lv3 of the Spire every week.

I have been against this kind of gaming the system since I first started playing over 6 years ago. I have always thought Inno made a big mistake by not locking free diamonds to the city where they were received, and only bought diamonds being shared between all cities on one account.

USING

Diamonds are easier now than they used to be. Finishing the Spire is the easiest way to get them. They are harder to get because they are needed and sonce Inno needs to make money to keep this game freem they are not going to hand them out. But if you did not play the game early on you don't understand how hard they were back then.
well i guess i started on monday....ok

USING

Besides, there is a very easy way to get diamonds ... just click the button and buy them. Inno would be very happy and you'll have all the diamonds you can use.

Diamond purchases are the main way for Inno to make money. Their artists, programmers, marketers, etc, etc all need to be paid. They furnish a product, and then on top of that, give you ways to earn diamonds without paying for them. It's like a grocery store where you go in and get a free "Saturday Sampler" or some other free food, but people say, "That's not good enough. There needs to be a way to get more free food, because I need food every day." Not much the store can do for you. I'm just happy to get the Saturday Sampler.

i cant buy diamonds! thats the point! andthats another reason why I don't have robux!

USING

Not only will you earn a few hundred diamonds per city per week via the collective Fellowship rewards, but you'll also pick-up the occasional Genie building, which lasts for 100 days and gives a 1%/2%/5% chance every 12hrs at earning even more diamonds!

Sure it's not quite as lucrative as the year or so where we had Wishing Wells as daily prizes in events, but with some extra effort, you can easily be earning a couple thousand diamonds per month depending on how many 'Gold Spire Diamond Mine' cities you choose to maintain.
As an example, my dad played in 5 cities while I play in 2, and combined, we would pull in 8k-10k diamonds per month between the Spire + the odd Crafting reward & Genies.
have u seen my town? i dont even know what a spire is!!! my town is a day old!

Alram

Flippers just flip
It does look like the game gave away zero diamonds at the start and then adjusted to give away some diamonds. They seem to be readjusting the amount of giveaway diamonds.
How many diamonds do you think the game should offer on day1? Day2? Day....