• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Helya shares her snack hoard

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
What’s with the avatar ?
No crackie you can’t have her job … you have a ton of things to do , you just won’t have the time … besides you couldn’t do our stories soon to be movies !!
Be like John Travolta ~ Face Off LOL

Kataphractos

Hello Helya! Heard you were heading out, so I came to offer my condolences and/or congratulations, as appropriate. Hopefully our next CM will be as good as you! In the meantime, I notice we've got a lack of beverages at this party, so I brought this: Stock Photo of Generic Soda. "Is it diet or regular?" Yes!

pour-soft-drink-in-glass-with-ice-splash-on-dark-background-picture-id1062831310

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Sorry I'm late to the party, but here're my contributions! (first two pictures from Pixabay, last my own)
1664748128220.png

(may or may not contain mana... :D )

1664748166319.png

Something a little less sweet...

1664748212077.png

And finally, what's more Elvenarian than edible flowers! (These are pansies we grew last year.)

I echo the sentiments of everyone posting in this thread: you have been a joy to have as CM and you will be missed. I wish you all the best in your future position and am so happy that you will continue to hang around here on occasion! In honour of your last day, I wrote a short tribute in heroic style. (My apologies for inflicting my dubious medieval alliterative verse on you. XD)

Hail, @helya! Hero of forums,
Fair-minded and doughty, defender of players.
Wise of word and witty withal,
Bruited abroad is her beneficence and fame.

Our hearts go with her, hearty cheers follow
as she prepares to grace a post afar.
We raise our glasses, a rollicking salute
to a venerable leader and valued friend.

Now go crush that new position! We're cheering for you. ;) :)

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

An appropriately dastardly carnivorous macaron for you @helya, to ensure that you don't always have to share your snacks:
La-Chateleine-Carnivorous-Macaron.jpg

*kinda reminds me of the Hungry Treasure, but with less drool*

Thank you so much for everything you have done for this community. Since you dealt with so much stuff through support, I'm sure it sometimes felt like everyone was mad at you, but I know most of the folks here have tremendous respect and appreciation for you. You have been a wonderful communicator and advocate for the players, and you will be sorely missed. Enjoy your new gig!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Since I will likely only be around for a few hours tomorrow morning before I am removed from the forums I want to say my goodbyes now.

I have enjoyed my time here with all of you very much and I'm going to miss you. You are truly one of the most entertaining, helpful, and fun communities that I have worked with. Don't give @Astram too much of a hard time and please give your new Community Manager the same grace that you gave me when I started.

I'm now going to gather all of the party leftovers and add them to my hoard emergency preparedness cupboard.

muffy.

Hello Helya! Heard you were heading out, so I came to offer my condolences and/or congratulations, as appropriate. Hopefully our next CM will be as good as you! In the meantime, I notice we've got a lack of beverages at this party, so I brought this: Stock Photo of Generic Soda. "Is it diet or regular?" Yes!

pour-soft-drink-in-glass-with-ice-splash-on-dark-background-picture-id1062831310
Shortage of beverages ???? LOL
Have you not met the Muffinater Jager Super Soaker ??
Say hello to my little friend ~
E1C34854-957E-4544-9915-61B8221F0A74.jpeg

muffy.

I just saw one of Helya's old posts. It now lists her as an "Ex-Team Member". I guess that is better than totally erasing her name and putting "deleted user" on the post. But it is still depressing to see.
I know how you feel . She made a great foundation . And I’m super happy for her advancement . She’s still here. That’s why it’s important for all of us to build on the great foundation she made . We can do this ….and make this a place she’s proud to still be a part of !!