• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Error

Tajj

Is anyone else having an issue with getting in the game on all cities? I keep getting "server error" after I log in. It almost loads 100% but stops and I get the error. Anybody else talking about this?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am getting reports that Arendyll, Sinya Arda and Ceravyn are not accessible. I am in Win.

Huor

My app just started doing this. The browser is fine, but the app so far is dead. clearing cache has not helped. I'm in ceravyn.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-29 7.25.03 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-29 7.25.03 PM-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes, looks like mobile is not loading, and browser players are having trouble switching between accounts. Stay on your main @ed1960.

AussieChick

Is anyone else having an issue with getting in the game on all cities? I keep getting "server error" after I log in. It almost loads 100% but stops and I get the error. Anybody else talking about this?
Mine will not load, keep getting site cannot be reached.

Eyvor

I play on the app and have 10 cities spread over three accounts. Cannot log into any of them - keep getting the message “Sorry an error has occurred! An internal error has occurred”

Eyvor

I cannot even reach support from the Inno website. It refuses to recognize my name and password.

free-spirit

I cannot even reach support from the Inno website. It refuses to recognize my name and password.
You can still send them an email. If you click the "show alternate ways to contact support" button on the support site it says

1667091690740.png

Ibison

Was on mobile beta and when switching to main city I got the internal error. Went on laptop and was able to log into main city. Tried switching to beta city and connection refused. So now locked out of both.