• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Error

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I had a server error tonight and couldn't get in for about 15 minutes.

defiantoneks

only time i ever see that error (the one from the original post) is on my browser (firefox for mac). gets to about 27/30 and then "server error". restarting the browser always resolves it.

Tajj

My 5 cities (Aren, Elcy, Khel, Haran, and Sinya) are all messed up. I did however update my chrome browser and now I can get into Arendyll but all I see are floating coins, hammers, mana, moonstone and so on. NO BUILDINGS! I was able to send an email to support but I haven't gotten an email back yet. The other 4 cities are still showing a Server Error so I can't get in at all. And now I wait...

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just got back home from a play. Sorry I missed all the excitement, but nothing at all was posted about server issues, and its a weekend.
I will inquire and see if all is well and advise if not. Tried to increase my "culture " and see what happens the POP goes down the tubes typical Elvenar.