• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Sale

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Maybe not, but I've had at least three so far.

It's pretty sad, though, how the value stacks up vs the other game I'm playing. I haven't been strongly tempted by anything yet, while I've spent nearly $100 in another game since Yesterday with more coming every few hours.
I think part of the issue is the pricing. The Harvest God's set looked like it would be a great source of standard goods, mana, and seeds. The event it was offered in pre-dates when I started playing, so I have never had a chance to get it. If it had been offered in the 20 to 30 dollar range, I would have considered it. I mean, I spend that much on a hardback book which I might read once and then put on my shelf for years before I re-read it. But 79.99 is a hard pill to swallow. A brand new, top tier game for my Playstation costs less than that.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Some pictures of the ones available now. 700 for a Ludibria Ventis which expires in 10 days is a bit steep I think, and I'm yet to see a building that is the best of the best in terms of population or production per tile per hour. I am hoping expansions will be offered.
image_2022-11-26_114721809.pngimage_2022-11-26_114805675.pngimage_2022-11-26_115310570.png

BrinDarby

If it had been offered in the 20 to 30 dollar range, I would have considered it. I mean, I spend that much on a hardback book which I might read once and then put on my shelf for years before I re-read it. But 79.99 is a hard pill to swallow. A brand new, top tier game for my Playstation costs less than that.
and even @ 79.99 ( same cost as 11k :diamond: ) there are NO offers for :diamond:..
Illogical, since players spending down thier free :diamond:, eventually will be
tempted to spend $$ for them when they run out......

I'd (almost) spend 11k:diamond: for that Harvest God's set ( or as listed already
Shrines of the Sun & Moon set @ eArchitect ) but there are NO offers for :diamond:.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
and even @ 79.99 ( same cost as 11k :diamond: ) there are NO offers for :diamond:..
Illogical, since players spending down thier free :diamond:, eventually will be
tempted to spend $$ for them when they run out......

I'd (almost) spend 11k:diamond: for that Harvest God's set ( or as listed already
Shrines of the Sun & Moon set @ eArchitect ) but there are NO offers for :diamond:.
See post above.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Some pictures of the ones available now. 700 for a Ludibria Ventis which expires in 10 days is a bit steep I think, and I'm yet to see a building that is the best of the best in terms of population or production per tile per hour. I am hoping expansions will be offered.
View attachment 14043View attachment 14044View attachment 14045
Actually I'm going to buy Ludibria Ventis for 700 diamonds. I already have 1 of them from a previous event. My plan is to eventually place multiple Ludibria Ventis at once and also feed Brown Bear. And then go absolutely nuts with time boosts training troops.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Someone mentioned diamond sales? From memory, even at holiday times like this, diamond sales are still done their normal random way. I don't remember there ever being a specific holiday sale for extra diamonds. Why Inno does it that way, I do not know.

But so far, I have gotten the two different "buildings for diamonds" sales and the one "buildings for real money" sale, and two random sales, one or extra KP with a normal purchase or diamonds and one for extra RRs with a normal purchase of diamonds. We will get the 20% expansion discount some time this weekend, but I can't remember if it does not pop up un Monday, as the Cyber-Monday offer, or if there will be more offers on Monday also.

Laina

I got the Harvest of the Gods set but cannot figure out how to put it together to get all of the bonuses. The set picture usually shows the best configuration, but this one does not show the set assembled. I currently have it with the four single pieces sandwiched between the two large pieces, but it is not showing me getting the extra KP even though they are touching four other pieces.

Count Rupert

I got the Harvest of the Gods set but cannot figure out how to put it together to get all of the bonuses. The set picture usually shows the best configuration, but this one does not show the set assembled. I currently have it with the four single pieces sandwiched between the two large pieces, but it is not showing me getting the extra KP even though they are touching four other pieces.
The big pieces have to be touching each other and one of each of the small pieces. Touching more than one of the same building don't count. From what you've said of your positioning, the big pieces are only touch two other pieces. The original set only came with the 2 big pieces and the two smalls. The offer gave an extra of each of the smalls.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Only unique touches count, so if you sandwich you are only touching 2.
There is actually no way to get full bonuses on all of the buildings in that set at once, you have to choose.
To get the KP you'll need the big guys touching with small ones in the "corners"
kirit.png

Deleted User - 1178646

Laina

Only unique touches count, so if you sandwich you are only touching 2.
There is actually no way to get full bonuses on all of the buildings in that set at once, you have to choose.
To get the KP you'll need the big guys touching with small ones in the "corners"
View attachment 14057
Okay, thanks. Strange that you can have a set that you cannot get all the bonuses for, if you have all the pieces. Unless they left out a piece when they sold the set.

Count Rupert

Okay, thanks. Strange that you can have a set that you cannot get all the bonuses for, if you have all the pieces. Unless they left out a piece when they sold the set.
Based on ElvenArchitect, they didn't leave out any pieces, they gave an extra of each of the smalls. Which is why you can't get all the bonuses on those extra pieces.

Laina

Based on ElvenArchitect, they didn't leave out any pieces, they gave an extra of each of the smalls. Which is why you can't get all the bonuses on those extra pieces.
Okay, that makes more sense. I actually think I will keep it with the four smalls in between, because that gives me all the goods from the small pieces and fits better in my city. The KP on the large pieces I am okay with missing, because I can get KP anywhere.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Strange that you can have a set that you cannot get all the bonuses for
Yeah, the first few sets weren't "sets" in the sense that they made a nice rectangle that looked good together, more just random buildings with an adjacency bonus you could kinda get sometimes :p