• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

When you complete the Spire, should you are transported to a celebratory room

• In Favor

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • Not In Favor

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YarL

Once upon a time they were keen to have the app and browser versions the same but that ship seems to have sailed long ago. There are some nice little QoL differences between them that would be nice in the other version, but like you, I suspect this won't get further along.

It is very difficult to get suggestions through and our forum seems to vote so many ideas with little consideration to likely acceptance. Even if something is accepted (by the devs, which is the final step) it often takes years for implementation.
It seems like when new ideas get suggested in the monthly online meetings they often get implemented if they like the idea. Also when they are soliciting for ideas in user surveys they also sometimes get implemented.

DeletedUser29356

Make that 8, as I would rather they fixed the city movement issue.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Make that 8, as I would rather they fixed the city movement issue.
That's unrelated. I'm 100% sure that the graphic designers will not move your city.

Imagine voting against having icecream because you'd rather have rabbits be 3x as big.
Sure, that'd be cool, but you know that one doesn't effect the other, and you've just cost yourself and others icecream for nothing, right?

DeletedUser29356

Unrelated? I think not as just a new graphic design needs coding to be implemented, and that requires DEV time and resources. I prefer Function over new eyecandy.
And on top of that, MY choice to vote NO should not enable you to belittle my decision or others that voted no as you have done.

SoggyShorts

Unrelated? I think not as just a new graphic design needs coding to be implemented, and that requires DEV time and resources. I prefer Function over new eyecandy.
Nonsense. after the design is done it would take mere moments to add a pop-up.
And on top of that, MY choice to vote NO should not enable you to belittle my decision or others that voted no as you have done.
More nonsense. You are entitled to your opinion and a vote, but you are NOT entitled to be protected from challenges to those opinions or votes. Especially if they are based on misinformation.

DeletedUser29356

More nonsense. You are entitled to your opinion and a vote, but you are NOT entitled to be protected from challenges to those opinions or votes. Especially if they are based on misinformation.
Yes I am entitled to protection as my opinion is mine, just as yours is.
You are the one assuming that a few keystrokes of a DEV all that is needed to make this happen.
And what misinformation invalidates my opinion?

SoggyShorts

Yes I am entitled to protection as my opinion is mine, just as yours is.
Absolutely not, that's not how anything works.

If I share the opinion that the earth is flat on a public forum anyone is free to criticize and challenge my opinion- I'm free to make it, and not be punished by the authorities for having my opinion, but I am absolutely not protected from others' opinions about my opinion.

In what universe are you allowed to have an opinion while I'm not allowed to have an opinion about your opinion? That's insane.
You are the one assuming that a few keystrokes of a DEV all that is needed to make this happen.
That assumption is correct. The implementation of an image or text into a pop-up that occurs when a condition is met is indeed the work "of a few keystrokes"
And what misinformation invalidates my opinion?
You are misinformed (I was being gentle with that phrase) in that you seem to think the design of a graphic would impact the speed at which the player movement issue is resolved.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29356

You are misinformed (I was being gentle with that phrase) in that you seem to think the design of a graphic would impact the speed at which the player movement issue is resolved.
I said I would "rather" have movement fixed, no level of misinformation at all, just an opinion that differs from yours. Function over Eye candy at this point in the game is my desire

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
They're not going to fix player movement, you're supposed to contact support, pray, hope, cry and quit. That's how Inno resolves player movement.
That’s not really how they solve player movement.
I just don’t understand why , when things don’t go the way certain players like …. they throw Inno under the bus with false accusations they know nothing about . You are one out of millions they try and please , it may not be your way or it may not even be the exact right way according to some… but you certainly wouldn’t be here … without them .

SoggyShorts

I said I would "rather" have movement fixed, no level of misinformation at all, just an opinion that differs from yours. Function over Eye candy at this point in the game is my desire
Wrong again. We actually share that same opinion: I too would rather have player movement fixed than a victory screen for the spire, I'm just aware that one doesn't affect the other, so I realize that voting against this idea makes no sense.

Imagine the waitress asks if you want cream in your coffee and you reply with "I'd rather they renovated the bathroom"
It. Makes. No. Sense.
Yes, of course, the bathroom sucks, and we all want that renovated, BUT that's not the question you were asked.

SoggyShorts

That’s not really how they solve player movement.
I just don’t understand why , when things don’t go the way certain players like …. they throw Inno under the bus with false accusations they know nothing about .
You're right, they havent' solved it at all, which leads to players contacting support, praying, hoping, crying and quitting.
Oh wait... that's what she said. ;)

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
You're right, they havent' solved it at all, which leads to players contacting support, praying, hoping, crying and quitting.
Oh wait... that's what she said. ;)
Well you can always be and continue to be part of the problem

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
they throw Inno under the bus with false accusations they know nothing about
Lol, Having had many conversations with support and even moderators, about being surrounded by coin cities, this is where we are at, derailing a good topic in hopes we attract even more attention to something that needs attention. Inno don't need your sympathy or understanding, "Inno" is not reading this. This is not the beta forums. And this is not getting fixed any time soon.

No buses where used to hurt Inno or inflict pain or suffering of any kind, above or below buses, in and around, in the making of this post.