• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hey @crackie do you still have that video of a Dev asking for feedback? We need it over on Beta Forum, where a whole bunch of important threads were locked, no explanation given.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hey @crackie do you still have that video of a Dev asking for feedback? We need it over on Beta Forum, where a whole bunch of important threads were locked, no explanation given.
Yikes. Here I was, worried about these forums turning into the EN ones with Helya leaving, but it turns out Astram's great and it was Marindor leaving Beta that lit a dumpster fire?

Dew Spinner

I only see 1 thread locked on the 1st page of the Beta Forum and that is because it is a duplicate. Did they lock and then unlock a bunch of threads? There are more threads locked on the 1st page of this Forum than in the Beta Forum.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have the screenshots. Looks like it's at 4:19 :D
beta1.jpg
beta2.jpg

Yogi Dave

As @Villanesque noted, the gifts went out before the announcement in error, so the gift is a single one per account and not per city. Apparently, shenanigans were going on in the elves' workshop this week Link to the info
I'm getting "Hmmm… can't reach this page" when I use the link you provided or a similar message from 2 other browsers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It looks to be another Sorcerer's event.
If they are doing a Sorcerer event in January, then they have switched up the schedule. The Sorcerer events usually happen around mid-year. Normally the first event of the year is the Carnival themed event.

Lady Dastardly

If they are doing a Sorcerer event in January, then they have switched up the schedule.
They shifted the Sorcerers event to January last year. It was The Forbidden Ruins and started Jan 18th. This seems to be consistent with that change.

We didn't have a Carnival themed event last year, but did see two new events: Buried City (fog mini game) and Gateway into the Past (new merge mini game). I'm guessing it was dropped, at least for last year, in favor of one of the new events.

Status
Not open for further replies.