• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2022 Winter Set Bonus Blunder

LMD420

Maybe this shouldn’t even be categorized as a “set” since after obtaining the 4 buildings in the “set” you cannot arrange the “set” in any way obtain max bonuses from each piece. You can only receive touching building bonuses and any configuration leaves a building out which then makes you have to choose which buildings bonuses you’d like to receive depending how you lay the “set” together. It’s not collective of all 4.

I spent crazy time and money chasing down the pieces during the event only to find out once assembled you can’t receive max bonuses like every other “set” offered in the game. It’s a huge space taker too, so unbeknownst to me at the time, I actually happily spent money/diamonds to get two premium expansions to accommodate the 7x7 expanse… but for an incomplete bonus reward. Why would they do that? So, so disappointing. Totally bummed. :(