• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Is there a waypoint requirements spreadsheet somewhere? Like a spreadsheet that has what's needed for each waypoint in a easily imported layout?

AJ

Blind Squirrel

Please use this thread to discuss the Fellowship adventures.

1. January 12th through January 18th, using version H of Fellowship Adventures.
Is there a link to Version H? If this is starting in 2 days, we need to start Statues TODAY, but we don't know what we need.

Matrickz

Is there a way to tally up or gather the needed counts for the 3 rounds of the needed items like statues or groceries or toolboxes so I can post counts we need in email threads

Moho

Chef
Here is how I prepared my cities for the next FA.

I run three human cities moored in Chapter 6. I have disliked the idea of chasing chapters since I started playing Elvenar and my plan has always been to stop "advancing" as soon as I find it fitting. I had initially parked my cities in Chapter 5, but I decided to move to Chapter 6 when I heard about the changes they were planning to make to the chapter 1 to 5 gameplay. I don't know what I'll think in the future, but if anything or anyone forced me to chase chapters at the moment I'm pretty sure I would abandon Elvenar.

IMG02.jpg

This picture shows the shanty town in my first city, which is a bit larger than the other two. However, the shanty town is relatively the same in each of my cities. In this particular city, I have teleported 11 Azure Stables to make room for the shanty town. I think there were several other buildings too, such as Grounds of the Orc Strategists, which I sold. I planted 40 shops and 33 manufacturies, which will enable me to have a decent participation in the FA. It won't be something amazing, but I think I'll be of some assistance.

Now that I look at it, I think I cold have done a better job. There is enough population in the city and I could have removed three additional residences, which wold have cleared more space for the shanty town. Also, there are 9 Voices of the Prophet and 12 Creepy Clinics in my city. My original idea was to teleport some of these too, but the flaw in this plan is that Teleport enchantments are not abundant. Teleports should be used wisely to manage in this game, so I decided to limit myself to what my shanty town looks like right now.

In addition, I had to leave some empty space for the Dwarven Armorer and the three combat boosters that I regularly craft in the MA. This is for when I engage in fighting the Spire. I have not started solving encounters in the Spire yet because I want to be able to earn as many badges as possible after the FA commences tomorrow. In the same vein, I will use Magical Manufacturing enchantments and visit all my neighbors throughout the entire FA. I began the 2-day production in my manufacturies yesterday, and I will start the 1-day production in my workshops in about a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I apologize for the late answer, everyone, I've been chasing down the accurate information. The Tome of Winter Artifacts is a game file, it's not an actual item that will appear in your inventory. What you will actually receive, in your own city, is the Tome of Snowy Instants, seen here:
FA rewards Jan23.png

The Fellowship Adventure is old and moldy. Please stop putting lipstick on this pig. It doesn't help. Well, maybe for Mr. Pig. You would have to ask him. Please give us a new adventure. Or, if you just can't jump off this dime, at least get rid of the Pit. How about making the FA denizens face a randomly generated 4th Map with insurmountable numbers? And please, if you do this, make the flag puller a...wait for it...

Goddess of Wishes!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So, what time exactly does the FA start? 4am or 5am Eastern? Or if you have a GMT time, I can convert. Thanks!

(yes, I will set my alarm) :)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I'm working on a list of Coin Badge values for us all. Several of my fellows have the information, if I can catch up with them and get it, but none of my crew is in Fairy (and my smallest city isn't ready to make the leap). Here is what we've collected so far:

Coin Badges
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 217K
Chapter 4 415K
Chapter 5 765K
Chapter 6 1108K
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 3049K
Chapter 10 3880K
Chapter 11 4884K