• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

BrinDarby

1674592813127.png

I'm begging Inno, make drops easier to see.....
Comon, a white drop on a white background,
and a little light blue.... do drops really need
to be this hard to see ?? just think when they
are spread all over the place....

Lady Dastardly

not sure where u mean, sorry
And just to help clarify how the forum works, any time you see text in dark brown it is a link you can click on in the message to be taken directly to whatever they're linking. So in @Lelanya's response
I have links in my post to Prim, iDavis and TomatoeHu's sites or Spreadsheet.

the word "post" can be clicked on to see the info she's talking about.

DeletedUser26654

And just to help clarify how the forum works, any time you see text in dark brown it is a link you can click on in the message to be taken directly to whatever they're linking. So in @Lelanya's response

the word "post" can be clicked on to see the info she's talking about.
Has NOTHING to do with MY issue, not sure if it helps anyone.

Rp44

Just a heads-up for app players if you use iDavis' beacon charts and are a visual person - the browser and the app apparently have the 20 and 23 beacons switched visually. The app shows the 20 beacon as the one with the purple face and the 23 as the tower, while the browser apparently shows the 20 beacon as the tower and the 23 with the purple face. The prizes follow the number - it's only the picture that's different.

I am app only and noticed the discrepancy between my game on beta and iDavis' list only a couple of days ago. Through conversation and sharing screenshots with iDavis he figured out the issue. It's not really much of an issue, but it made me do a double-take, so I just thought I'd share.

Lady Dastardly

is it just me, or all the dailies from events past ?
It's a little skimpy on new bldgs this time. There are only 2 new dailies:
Potion Distribution Post on Day 4 (in case you thought 4x1 Winter Lampions weren't oddly enough shaped, here's a 5x1)
Experimental Distillery on Day 12 & 22

Mirai

Quick query on Quest 19b, Use "unit refills" - what on earth are those, please?

Playing on Mobile here, and the past quite a while, event prize troops have no longer gone to Spells/Instants but either directly to troop numbers or nowhere, so it can't be that. *is confuzed*

Lady Dastardly

Quick query on Quest 19b, Use "unit refills" - what on earth are those, please?

Playing on Mobile here, and the past quite a while, event prize troops have no longer gone to Spells/Instants but either directly to troop numbers or nowhere, so it can't be that. *is confuzed*
The unit refills are the troop instants that you will find under Spells/Instants, if you have any. It's true that the troops you win randomly go directly into your army, but troop instants are available as separate daily prizes.

Mirai

The unit refills are the troop instants that you will find under Spells/Instants, if you have any. It's true that the troops you win randomly go directly into your army, but troop instants are available as separate daily prizes.
Thanks! Haven't seen any in a bit of a while (I tend to cash them in immediately when I do get them)
Much appreciated!
Edited to add: and I'm receiving them as dailies in the current event, always happy to see them.

Last edited: