• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

IT NEEDS TO BE MORE THAN A FEW PEOPLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satchmo33

IT NEEDS TO BE THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS. The recent dumb "offer" is the dumbest ever! I can't believe players are falling for it.

satchmo33

(I tried to sneak onto this forum by registering under one of my other names. they wouldn't let me)

I'll not be posting anything for awhile because (all paranoia now) "they're" watching closely. And my signature isn't exactly low-key. ;-D I worry that I may have done some harm to my beloved FS.

Please don't mistake this for lack of ongoing interest. @BrinDarby - please carry on. Please copy the dates/times and put 'em out there. And, remember that this is a PASSIVE, PEACEFUL attempt to get "The Machine" to pay attention to their 'bread and butter'. No more pitchfork talk, pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.