• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I see they mess'd with "buy KP" again...... :(
Last event it was reasonable, in the 20's total,
not this event..... its 57 total, in non optional
tasks. These amounts are unsustainable for
all but the hardcore players, longterm.
pure bs... inno rly seems to love trying to kill the game and upset the player base lately.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
ma.jpg

This complaint isnt necessarily about the event itself, it just showed up in the event. But once again... and again... and again... i have to point out the flawed cauldron/donation system.

I got to this quest today. 'Buy kp' or 'donate to MA(cauldron)'. Now ill start off with an acknowledgement. At least the gave the horrific buy kp quest an OR option. But there are still several this event that dont have that option. So thats still a negative imo.
Not a chance in hell i want to do buy kp. So it falls to the donate to the MA. Now that 'would' be a decent quest. But the UI of the cauldron/donate is faulty. As iv been saying since the cauldron first came out...

You can not access the donation window until AFTER you use your once a week effect. - Today is the first day of tourney and the day i got this quest. The only way i can donate is to use my weekly effect several days early. Since i use the cauldron for a military boost, my choices are as follows.
1. Use the once a week effect early and effectively waste it. Day 1 tourney wont benefit much form the boost. It could help if i did spire all at once, but then id lose access to the spire for all the 'gain frag' 'gain catalyst' and 'solve tourney/spire' encounters that will come up. So then that would be another waste on top of the original waste.
2. Dont use the once a week effect until the last day of spire/mid week tourney. Its much more effective for my military which helps me and my FS out. But i lose the ability to proceed in the event quests for the week.

This shouldnt really have to be said... but both options SUCK.
It sucks even more because this issue would have never happened in the first place. Its very simple. The donation window should be made into a separate tab in the MA. One tab for cauldron, one tab for donation. Problem completely solved. And it doesnt create any other issues. The fact that i have to keep mentioning this flaw over and over... and over... is growing tiresome. FIX IT. It should have been done during its creation. The fact that it wasnt is mind boggling. The fact that after all this time it still hasnt been... is infuriating ><

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
View attachment 16951

This complaint isnt necessarily about the event itself, it just showed up in the event. But once again... and again... and again... i have to point out the flawed cauldron/donation system.

I got to this quest today. 'Buy kp' or 'donate to MA(cauldron)'. Now ill start off with an acknowledgement. At least the gave the horrific buy kp quest an OR option. But there are still several this event that dont have that option. So thats still a negative imo.
Not a chance in hell i want to do buy kp. So it falls to the donate to the MA. Now that 'would' be a decent quest. But the UI of the cauldron/donate is faulty. As iv been saying since the cauldron first came out...

You can not access the donation window until AFTER you use your once a week effect. - Today is the first day of tourney and the day i got this quest. The only way i can donate is to use my weekly effect several days early. Since i use the cauldron for a military boost, my choices are as follows.
1. Use the once a week effect early and effectively waste it. Day 1 tourney wont benefit much form the boost. It could help if i did spire all at once, but then id lose access to the spire for all the 'gain frag' 'gain catalyst' and 'solve tourney/spire' encounters that will come up. So then that would be another waste on top of the original waste.
2. Dont use the once a week effect until the last day of spire/mid week tourney. Its much more effective for my military which helps me and my FS out. But i lose the ability to proceed in the event quests for the week.

This shouldnt really have to be said... but both options SUCK.
It sucks even more because this issue would have never happened in the first place. Its very simple. The donation window should be made into a separate tab in the MA. One tab for cauldron, one tab for donation. Problem completely solved. And it doesnt create any other issues. The fact that i have to keep mentioning this flaw over and over... and over... is growing tiresome. FIX IT. It should have been done during its creation. The fact that it wasnt is mind boggling. The fact that after all this time it still hasnt been... is infuriating ><

Got the same damn quest again today. Solve tourney/spire encounters AND Buy kp OR donate to MA. (Im not buying kp. So screw you on that one.) But this time, i get the quest on saterday. Just minutes after tourney ended. Spire is inactive. (That parts actually fine with me.) And the cauldron lady is out of town. (Such all around lovely timing...lol)
But with this flawed UI for the MA/cauldron that i mentioned in my last comment above, this means that its two weeks in a row now where i would either have to use the cauldrons once a week effect early (and waste it) just to do the quest, or i have to wait the week out until its time to use it. Which means nearly 2 weeks of not being able to progress in quests. .. i just dont get it... how horrible is inno trying to make this? Its a complete waste all around. And its been that way since the cauldron came out. So a good while now. All because they wont correct the UI of the MA/cauldron.
This is well past mind boggeling or annoying or irritating. And its combined layers of issues that never get addressed, just stacked up on each other and ignored... is now getting to a level where if i adaqetly expressed my true thoughts that id be banned in a heart beat. If not for my Fs members, id have long ago said screw it and left. The aggravation from these issues far outways any potential joy from the game.

So I will repeat my self once again...
The donation window should be made into a separate tab in the MA. One tab for cauldron, one tab for donation. Problem completely solved. And it doesnt create any other issues. The fact that i have to keep mentioning this flaw over and over... and over... is growing tiresome. FIX IT

Fayeanne

The donation window should be made into a separate tab in the MA. One tab for cauldron, one tab for donation. Problem completely solved. And it doesnt create any other issues.
I am guessing the reason this is not allowed is because you can donate goods to receive more Witch Points, which you could then use to brew better potions. It seems they only want you using purchased Witch Points for research, not potions, so they lock you out of gaining any until you can no longer make potions.

(Of course the solution there would be to make donations go straight into research or to separate brewing points from research points or whatnot, but the point is, with the present design, simply making two tabs would not suffice.)

StarLoad

Well since you can buy KP with excess goods and/or coins I don't see this as a big issue, but I do understand it.
As far as the Cauldron goes I didn't unlock it and would not, except INNO did it for me in the Great migration, I have never used it and wont support it. The old witch can wither and die for all I care.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I am guessing the reason this is not allowed is because you can donate goods to receive more Witch Points, which you could then use to brew better potions. It seems they only want you using purchased Witch Points for research, not potions, so they lock you out of gaining any until you can no longer make potions.

(Of course the solution there would be to make donations go straight into research or to separate brewing points from research points or whatnot, but the point is, with the present design, simply making two tabs would not suffice.)
fair point. And so far, the only point iv seen...
But as you laid out, they could just separate this double use witch points into two. Make the points you get per chapter progress for brewing potions into 'witch brewing points'. And then the Donation points in to.. well, 'witch donation points'. Then you can do the two tabs option to separate brewing and donation so that donation is always accessible and this whole pointless problem with the quest goes away. Dont have to worry about the cross over potential. And its not like the 10 points left over after brewing are getting us anywhere. Ill gladly exchange that for this problem going away.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Well since you can buy KP with excess goods and/or coins I don't see this as a big issue, but I do understand it.
As far as the Cauldron goes I didn't unlock it and would not, except INNO did it for me in the Great migration, I have never used it and wont support it. The old witch can wither and die for all I care.
Its actually a fairly simple system over all. You can use your extra materials to get points that will strength specific effects. Once a week you can use that to boost w/e effect you like. So you're not rly losing anything, and gaining a little bit of a boost. (You 'lose' some goods, but this was designed for ppl complaining about having so many extra goods and wanting something to do with them.)

The only potentially difficult part is figuring out which ingredient combos give what bonus. Once you figure out the best way to get the benefit you want, your pretty set. - For me, i wanting the 'increase barracks unit strength' effect. So thats what i go for. And one day a week i can get that military boost. Its currently only 17% since i havnt donated a whole lot to it. But thats a potential extra 17% boost to my units. I use that effect on the last day of spire. Run the whole thing (or w/e is left) and do tourney. That boost helps lower my units lost.

Once you figure out the system, it only takes a minute to use it each week.

Granted... the system is not perfect. My complaint in above posts being top proof of that. This donation not being available until AFTER you use the effect is BS. And that was a design flaw from the very start.
As well as there trying to make us spend spell frags to increase critical chance effect. HA. There wasnt even close to enough frags to do something like that when the cauldron came out. Plus it requires such a high amount for so little % gain. Then they added this AW change on top of it... id laugh hard if it wasnt such pathetically poor planning. - Needless to say, i skip the frag usage every single time.

So those two are my biggest complaints. With the donations taking top slot. But still... as for using it... it only takes a minute each week now. If i get nothing then i didnt lose anything other then a minute. If i get the military boost, it can help save some troops. Or win a battle that i might have lost.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Honestly, i have not been impressed with this event. It been quite annoying at many intervals. Multiple times i got hit with a 'donate to MA/cauldron' when she was out or right at the start of the week. Meaning i had to waste the cauldron effect or wait it out and lose several days to a week. So i lost a lot of time on that. - And then the amount of mandatory 'buy kp' has shown up has increased, as well as the amount of kp needed to buy.
Two things iv been mentioning for what feels like ages now. Neither of which should be an issue at this point. And since they are collectively spread out across the event, it serves to keep digging that knife of annoyance in over and over and over. Keeping a perpetual state of irritation the whole event. So yea, I am not impressed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
People will definitely not like the quests in the next event that is on Beta currently. They are finally varying quests based on a city's chapter, but wow. My Beta city is in chapter 20, so I am getting quests to collect unurium, sentient goods, ascended goods, in large quantities, and none with an alternate choice. And I am not even close to being to the daily lock, at only quest 38 right now. They are definitely trying to slow down people from flying through the quests. Oh, and so far, I have also twice had to collect 17 VV, with no alternative.

TimeMachine

This is where my main city ended up in this event. All quests done!

1711986894590.png

Not very satisfing I guess. On beta I invested 1K of diamonds to make it up to Stage 9, on Live-Servers I will not purchase event currency.