• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

AussieChick

I have heard that many fellowships are boycotting the FA this time.
Not a member of discord so can't look it up.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Are you in a fellowship that is boycotting?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm not boycotting ... we're actually going for number one this time. This may be my last hurrah ... I'm the FA planner this time. I may not do another in future, though.

Khirinsh

How can you get ghosts n a bottle in felliwship adventure, when you need to win tounaments or spire encounters. Maxed out spire & there is no tournament

Lemon Wren

The one competitive fellowship I'm in just did one path per map and then the pit. Admittedly it's normally a fairly relaxed FA, but this time it was scaled back due to materials shortages for some of the badges.

We're also down three members for the first time since I joined them three years ago. Some players have left the game entirely and others have stepped down to more casual FS's as the requirements for tournies have gone up to secure more chests for RRs. We've had new people replace them, but still only at 22 right now. I don't envy archmages.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I'm seeing that Arcane Residue is limiting us more. Players including myself are not crafting like before, needing to save spell fragments for AW upgrades.
1712755814221.png
And with 4 hrs left, these are my leftovers;
1712755873448.png

Last edited: