• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosting relic?

DeletedUser

You receive a relic each time you win an encounter on the world map. Different regions award different boosting relics -- you can see which relic is awarded by the area by the icon on the region on the world map. You can check how many of each relic you have by selecting the "relics" tab in your main hall.

So basically, if you want more of a boosting relic, fight or negotiate more encounters with that label on the map.

DeletedUser

Basically, relics that are related to the goods in your city that are boosted (your main production source for each level), so say if your level one boosted good is lumber, then you will need to collect lumber relics on the world map to achieve the quest goal. If you look under your relics tab in your city hall, it will tell you at the bottom what your boosted goods are.

DeletedUser

If you're not sure which resources are boosted for you, click your main hall and then select the "Relics" tab. Your boosted resources are listed across the bottom, with percentages (as applicable).

DeletedUser3880

Nicely explained..just received that task and it showed 29/30 and I was wondering how to decide what province to work on. Guess I could have used my "kill 'em all and sort 'em out later" strategy but its nice to have a more efficient answer. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser3312

in your outer world, (the green globe) you can see what you or anyone is boosted in by hovering over the province at 12'o clock directly above you. then hover at 7 o'clock directly below you, then at 5'oclock directly below your province.
When in your city, click on your main hall, click on relics tab. then look at the bottom 3 tabs. it shows your ?Tier one boosts, tier 2 and tier 3 boosts. Those are the factories you need to focus on because you will be able to boost up their performance. Other factories are not able to be boosted no matter how many relics you find for them. So I don't even build them. I trade for those supplies.

CanDaMan

in your outer world, (the green globe) you can see what you or anyone is boosted in by hovering over the province at 12'o clock directly above you. then hover at 7 o'clock directly below you, then at 5'oclock directly below your province.
When in your city, click on your main hall, click on relics tab. then look at the bottom 3 tabs. it shows your ?Tier one boosts, tier 2 and tier 3 boosts. Those are the factories you need to focus on because you will be able to boost up their performance. Other factories are not able to be boosted no matter how many relics you find for them. So I don't even build them. I trade for those supplies.

Oooh! I built all of the factories. Should I sell them (gaining needed space), and focus on my boosted goods, and trade for what I need like you do?

Last edited:

DeletedUser61

• Unboosted Manufacturing is stuck at 100%
  • Boosted Manufacturing can yield up to 700% more Goods for the SAME amount of raw materials and effort
The math gets pretty obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Oooh! I built all of the factories. Should I sell them (gaining needed space), and focus on my boosted goods, and trade for what I need like you do?

I say yes. that space will be critical for other things as you grow. however you do need to belong to a good fellowship with active members. produce with your boosted goods and trade for the items you don't produce. tournaments are wonderful for gaining relics to up your production.

CanDaMan

Battle is impossible for the foreseeable future, and negotiating takes far to many resources. I'm stuck in an infinite loop. I suppose I'll just watch the grass grow (KP)!

DeletedUser3312

Battle is impossible for the foreseeable future, and negotiating takes far to many resources. I'm stuck in an infinite loop. I suppose I'll just watch the grass grow (KP)!

I cater everything. Have for a long time. I only produce my 3 boosted goods and have not had a problem trading for the other materials or completing a province once it is scouted.

CanDaMan

I cater everything. Have for a long time. I only produce my 3 boosted goods and have not had a problem trading for the other materials or completing a province once it is scouted.

Good to know. I suppose I grew too quickly, spreading myself thin on the world map. Maybe I'll get Cerberus back now.

DeletedUser3312

I suppose I grew too quickly, spreading myself thin on the world map

I find it silly that Inno says we grew too fast. sigh... They post quests that tell you to scout a province, fight and win in so many battles, collect 4 relics, complete a province, etc. So if we do the quests we get punished. that is just wrong. Don't give us something to do and then punish us for doing it. That is my opinion on that matter and I know I am NOT near the only one! smiles.

DeletedUser3087

I find it silly that Inno says we grew too fast. sigh... They post quests that tell you to scout a province, fight and win in so many battles, collect 4 relics, complete a province, etc. So if we do the quests we get punished. that is just wrong. Don't give us something to do and then punish us for doing it. That is my opinion on that matter and I know I am NOT near the only one! smiles.
Ah but they are quests you can decline so you don't have to do them only when you need too.

DeletedUser2232

Is there any way that we can get relics faster? Other than fighting. This
http://prntscr.com/dhbrrv
requires 24 relics it would take me forever to get this relics. I think that is a lot to get for a challenge.

CanDaMan

You can fight in the tournament and 'cater' each one, it gives you the option each time. This requires access to many goods and supplies though, this is what I do. Being in a fellowship allows me greater access to different goods.

DeletedUser3312

Ah but they are quests you can decline so you don't have to do them only when you need too.

I played for almost 4 months before I learned that I did not have to complete each quest. That "Are you sure you want to decline" this can't be reversed" statement implies that you won't have another chance at a quest if you decline one. I can't tell you how many newbies ask about this.

DeletedUser3087

Is there any way that we can get relics faster? Other than fighting. This
http://prntscr.com/dhbrrv
requires 24 relics it would take me forever to get this relics. I think that is a lot to get for a challenge.
If you have saved enough snowflakes then you can try to get them by opening the big box as there is a chance to get 12 of them at once.