• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12745] Costs skyrocketed for Manufactories

DeletedUser4417

upload_2017-1-18_17-28-56.png

What is up with the population cost going way too high to go from level 9 to level 10 with Human Gem Manufacturing? Wiki says it should be 140 and yet here you see it is 930!

DeletedUser4417

Here is a Screenshot from the Wiki as to what it should be, which is what it was prior to the update this morning.
upload_2017-1-18_17-33-22.png

Note that the culture has gone way up as well? 10x the amount it should be. Please tell me this is a bug and get it fixed ASAP

DeletedUser115

Hi Lionsmane,

Unfortunately, this is a bug. :(

It's just a visual issue until you run into the insufficient population portion and then it becomes more of a major issue. If you have the required population (even though it is A LOT more than what it should be), you can still upgrade and it will only cost the regular amount (according to wiki). However, when you do not have the sufficient population (even though it is incorrect), it will not allow you to upgrade. :( We have reported this with a "major" classification, I will update as I have more information. Sorry!

DeletedUser4417

Thanks for that. Luckily I am not to that point yet. Thanks again.