• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Fellowships wanting referrals

DeletedUser4778

Wandering Spiders is looking for a player boosted in Marble/Steel, Silk/Scrolls, and Gems/Dust. We would greatly appreciate any referrals that you can give. Thanks a bunch for this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4044

The Hundredth Meridian is currently looking to add at least 3 active members to the Fellowship. Checkout our Fellowship Overview page for a detailed description of our Goals, Core Values, and Requirements.

DeletedUser2396

Wandering Spiders is looking for someone with Marble Silk Dust boosts
contact me or have them Apply - Thanks and have a Great Day

SK

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hi Varron,

We are currently looking for a couple members on Winyandor to join DERP alliance
20,000+
Planks-Silk-Gems
Steel-****-Elixir
4+ visits weekly

Thanks!

DeletedUser3390

Hi! LoneWolves is looking for gems, planks and silk! 3X+ visits weekly! Thanks!

Mystic Moon welcomes all players, regardless of your score or how often you play. We currently have several openings and are especially interested in those with steel, crystal and elixir boosts.

Lavender Meadows, Arch Mage
Ravegenor, Mage

mysticmoonbanner.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser6074

Build the Best is recruiting.

Once upon a time in a mystical world in the land of Elvenar a fellowship was recruiting active elves and humans to form the Best Fellowship Ever. Beautiful cities flourished under this fellowship as the people of the land discovered the mysteries of Elvenar.

Our purpose is to help our fellowship mates to Build the Best cities, while enjoying the company of like-minded people. Most of our players have been around a while and play on several worlds. If you are a new player, we will help you build your empire. If you are an experienced player, we welcome your knowledge.

This is a game meant for fun. Real life comes first. A few suggestions to maximize everyone’s enjoyment and gameplay.

Visit other members at least 4 times a week or even daily if you can. You will receive coin and a chance for supplies and a special treasure on some visits. List your needs in the town name spot. C for Culture, B for Builder or M for Main Hall so you can receive help where needed.

Build the Best is currently recruiting players that will have a boost in marble, crystal, elixir or gems. To check what boost you will have, click on your town hall, click on relics and your boost will be listed below. You do not have to have the boost goods researched to apply. Your goods will be worth the wait! You must have a trader installed to apply.

DeletedUser3337

Hi, my fellowship Serenity of Extinction is looking for Plank boosted player, we are an relaxed adult group that love to play together chat and help each other with visits, great trades and advises. We have an active wonder cirkle for those that want to build fill their wonder:)

Maz Mellor

Hi there!

Insane Asylum Wanderers, where I'm a Mage, is currently looking for new members. We're a pretty relaxed, chatty group. We ask everyone to do aid visits at least twice a week (though many of us visit daily or nearly so) and post only fair or bargain trades. The only boost we really can't accommodate at this time is elixir.

Thanks in advance for any referrals!

~Maz

DeletedUser4778

In case anyone's interested and doesn't mind small cities, here are some players you might want to take a look at:

ur8up2: Planks, Silk, Gems; 1333 score; visits daily, in a fellowship by herself

antigone17: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 4484 score; used to visit daily, now 3-5x/week

sarah banks: Planks, Silk, Gems; 6469 score; recently applied to my FS, doesn't visit me but that's because she hasn't discovered my city yet

Maz Mellor

In case anyone's interested and doesn't mind small cities, here are some players you might want to take a look at:

ur8up2: Planks, Silk, Gems; 1333 score; visits daily, in a fellowship by herself

antigone17: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 4484 score; used to visit daily, now 3-5x/week

sarah banks: Planks, Silk, Gems; 6469 score; recently applied to my FS, doesn't visit me but that's because she hasn't discovered my city yet

Thank you, Draconomicon! I was going to invite antigone17, but it looks like she already found a home. :)

DeletedUser4778

Thank you, Draconomicon! I was going to invite antigone17, but it looks like she already found a home. :)
Hm, just checked antigone17's city and she's still not in an FS. sarah banks is now with Keebler's Elves while ur8up2 is still in an FS of her own.

EDIT 1:
I have two more small neighbors and one Chapter 4 city someone might want to invite. They don't visit me as they haven't discovered me yet.

Drop1forged: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 15780 score; posts fair trades 2-3x a week. I could have sworn s/he was in an FS but it appears not or not anymore.

Lightning340: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; 2963 score; I know s/he's active because there's ensorcelled endowment on some days and none on others, haven't seen any trades yet but it's probably a noob thing and/or due to having non-boost factories.

CleanNerd35: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 1012 score; regularly posts 1-star trades so looks like s/he hasn't figured out the trader yet. I hope s/he will improve with guidance.

Actually had 2 more names but they've been snapped up since I sent e-mails to fellowships I gave their names to.

The FS Camelot2 has only 7 fellows, all small cities, some in my 'hood. One has been visiting me daily since she discovered my city. They could probably be easily merged with another FS.

EDIT 2:
Please remember me if you accept any of these cities and would like to set up a trading envoy. I'm currently on the lookout for Marble, Planks, Silk, and Magic Dust trading partners and can trade Steel, Crystals, Scrolls, Gems, and Elixirs.

DeletedUser4778

Here are a few more starter cities that someone might want to recruit:

SnowdancerEllsa: Marble, Silk, Gems; 3342 score; has been in my area for quite some time but I'm not sure of her activity as she only posts trades occasionally

PlatinumWife: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 2394 score; recently moved into my area; I know s/he's active because there's Ensorcelled Endowment on some days and not on others

Scepto: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; 1368 score; recently moved into my area; has been posting 1-star trades in the past few days so I hope to see him improve; used to be in a fellowship of one but now there's someone else with him

Dianora36: Steel, Scrolls, Elixir; 2075 score; I haven't discovered this player yet but she appears in my Trader from time to time.

Krises1974: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 1071 Score; in an FS of one

LordBlueBear: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 425 score; recently moved to my area, posts very small (think 5) but fair trades, nice city layout unlike many of the haphazard ones I've seen

Please help me keep these cities active to prevent them from turning into gold mines or, worse, stuck in MH upgrade limbo.

DeletedUser5747

Here are a few more starter cities that someone might want to recruit:

SnowdancerEllsa: Marble, Silk, Gems; 3342 score; has been in my area for quite some time but I'm not sure of her activity as she only posts trades occasionally

PlatinumWife: Steel, Crystals, Elixirs; 2394 score; recently moved into my area; I know s/he's active because there's Ensorcelled Endowment on some days and not on others

Scepto: Planks, Scrolls, Dust; 1368 score; recently moved into my area; has been posting 1-star trades in the past few days so I hope to see him improve; used to be in a fellowship of one but now there's someone else with him

Dianora36: Steel, Scrolls, Elixir; 2075 score; I haven't discovered this player yet but she appears in my Trader from time to time.

Krises1974: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 1071 Score; in an FS of one

LordBlueBear: Steel, Scrolls, Dust; 425 score; recently moved to my area, posts very small (think 5) but fair trades, nice city layout unlike many of the haphazard ones I've seen

Please help me keep these cities active to prevent them from turning into gold mines or, worse, stuck in MH upgrade limbo.
I invited and messaged each one to join us. These are all wonderful candidates for our guild. We are a teaching guild and will remain so in the lower ranks in hopes to help noobs gain ground and build to become devoted members of future fellowships. We cover a large amount of material to help members be the most efficient and successful players as they want to be. It isn't a lackadaisical place but it is fun to see members climb the ranks by using the tools I provide them. Thanks to many in the forums because I get the tools from all of you and narrow them down to Elmoonwen terms. However it is a sad day when they outgrow the guild and move on to the big kids. We we are always recruiting and promoting. Thanks to many of you in the forums because I get the tools from all of you and narrow them down to Elmoonwen terms. Please visit us and thank you for the leads. Elmoonwen, on behalf of Festal.

DeletedUser5747

One of my aspirants is getting a 24 hour wait time to accept my invite or to apply to my guild after disbanding and leaving another guild. I haven't ever gotten this when changing guilds in other worlds. Is the common?

DeletedUser4818

I had given them time, some due to their schedules, but more importantly to be sure that it is what they want. The few that I have given the time have stayed with us. This has been my experience across two worlds.

Update: Oops! Need to slow down sometimes.