• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Same stupid smirk?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

Has anyone else noticed that the Elf/Human on the loading screen have the same stupid smirk on their ugly faces?
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser3507

Ha Ha Ha, etc that made me laugh...

Good one Soggy...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4176

:oops: Is it my imagination or is the smirk a bit less on the elven female and also she had breast reduction? It seems more tasteful. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser5202

:oops: Is it my imagination or is the smirk a bit less on the elven female and also she had breast reduction? It seems more tasteful. Just sayin'.

Her boobs are made from boyhood dreams which are always ridiculous but often fun.

Edited to say: I only just noticed the breast surgery!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser619

I noticed the same two things. To my mind, it's less a matter of "tasteful" and more indicative of being less long-in-the-tooth, as it were. As an elf of a certain age myself, I heartily applaud the value of a good support garment. ;)