• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13123] Incorrect MH Coins Amount

• Thread starter DeletedUser4778
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

Can you please provide me with your MH level and world this is occurring in?

My main hall is level 19 in Winyandor. I can only collect 70,000 all other visits evaporate into the black hole. My workshops don't put all supplies into my supply bank. Even when I have spells on several of them, I run out of supplies constantly. I have 14 shops at level 19 each. It gets frustrating when you run our of hammers and can't restart factories.

DeletedUser4731

I am still having this issue in Felyndral and Khelonar, I am just trying to collect as soon as someone donates now, so i don't lose the coins, I have heard others in my fellowship in Khelonar talk about the same problem.

DeletedUser4778

Aaaaand it is finally fixed! I just hope coin collections now collect the same amount too. And I know better than to hope for any sort of reimbursement for the millions and millions of coins I've lost due to these glitches.

DeletedUser4902

Town hall stuck on 10399999, no coins adding from ANY source.

DeletedUser3507

MH 25 Winyafor/US2

I reported this error on beta, they said it was a rounding error, at this point its cost me approximately 21m gold....
If I do a world visit it finally will go from 17,399 to 17,400. If I try to collect from city it does not...:mad:
And at 350k gold per magic residence 11 it really cost alot of gold....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6117

Is anyone having a similar problem with their builder's hut? My notifications say someone buffed my BH early yesterday, but it's not showing on my BH. I haven't built or upgraded anything for 3 days

DeletedUser4778

Been having MH and BH issues for quite some time. Didn't bother reporting them since now because I've been so busy and because, bah, I've lost faith in their ability to fix glitches and bugs for good if at all.

DeletedUser58

Had 4(four) visits to my main hall over night and nothing there to collect. The problem started with odd amounts to collect, now nothing. Also having problem with builder. This is in Winyandor world.
Thank you,
barefootangel/bfa

DeletedUser3122

Both before and after today's update, my MH does not receive gold every time for visits. Level 24 MH (dragon chapter, not halflings), Arendyll

DeletedUser7947

Felyndryl lv1 21 MH, game said the server was updating and when I logged back in almost all my coins are gone. Have tried logging out and in multiple times and have have numerous of the usual crashes as well but coins did not come back.

DeletedUser3312

Now my military is not working right. I've been cooking soldiers all day yesterday and today and it shows I still have less than 1 troop. It's hard to fight with no troops.