• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Close The Lovely Miss J's Graphic's Nook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there! So, I think I'll offer my artistic contributions to the forum. I can make any size you want, siggies, avatars, or other. Perhaps some graphics for your Fellowship? I can do it!
I use photoshop for all of my creations.
Take a peek at some of the work I have done so far. Occasionally I get bored, or get inspired and will make a siggy or avatar but don't necessarily want to use it myself, in that case, I will put "SAMPLE TEXT" on it, and post it in here. Then, the first person to comment that they want it for themselves, along with the specific text they want, will get that image (with their text, obviously) So check back often!
I use tinypic for all of my uploads. Please save the pic to your own computer and upload onto the site that way.

Here is the request form to request a graphic -

Type: (siggy, avatar or other- please specify size)
Theme: (cute, goth, fairies, rainbows)
Reference Link: (If you have a specific image in mind, show me and I will use it if at all possible)
Text: (What do you want it to say?)

21awmsi.png

opzq89.png

ngpno8.png

pxi1j.png

ngpno8.jpg

pxi1j.png

11uan81.jpg

103uzw0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I rarely use a siggy, but do like to see new talent emerge. My idea is somewhat complex perhaps, and I do not want to post it here for my dance partner to jump on and try to hijack your thread. Inbox me here on the Forum and we can discuss it, and see if you have the time and interest. :)

DeletedUser

LOVE them! Great work in good time my dear! And the story of Reza Gard from Michael Hicks books perfectly. Rock on! I'll be using these on other forums as well. And folks, this gal knows what she is doing! I am thrilled with the work! :)

DeletedUser2163

Hi there! So, I think I'll offer my artistic contributions to the forum. I can make any size you want, siggies, avatars, or other. Perhaps some graphics for your Fellowship? I can do it!
Take a peek at some of the work I have done so far. Occasionally I get bored, or get inspired and will make a siggy or avatar but don't necessarily want to use it myself, in that case, I will put "SAMPLE TEXT" on it, and post it in here. Then, the first person to comment that they want it for themselves, along with the specific text they want, will get that image (with their text, obviously) So check back often!
I use tinypic for all of my uploads. Please save the pic to your own computer and upload onto the site that way.

Reference Link: (If you have a specific image in mind, show me and I will use it if at all possible)

21awmsi.png

opzq89.png

ngpno8.png

pxi1j.png

ngpno8.jpg

pxi1j.png

11uan81.jpg

103uzw0.jpg

I am loving what I am seeing and yes this is very nice work and I would love to see more of your work:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7002

I don't know much about this but was wondering about getting a red headed elvan woman with long curly thick hair in warriors clothing that is not skimpy. Can she be laughing? I don't know, just a thought. I want an avatar that is bright and happy. Beautiful elven ears. Simple gold band crown. Bold and sassy! Carrying her sword with a dragon emblem for a fellowship I want to create. Jewel tone in clothing, maybe rich royal purple with cream accents....asking too much....let me know. Just head and neck area is fine so people can see details and your signature! Like I said though, I have NO IDEA what this entails. The fellowship name will be 25 Laughing Ladies!
Thank you. Wizard McKinley

DeletedUser2163

I just got your post The Lovely Miss J:
I want the fairy sample that is just beautiful can you really put here in my village if so let me know when and how so I can use here in my game: I love your work had no clue you could do that but I would love to have her:

DeletedUser2163

I have no clue if you could even do that: As far as I have known they provide the character's and they don't move only in battle and yet I always wanted more too: To personalize it you know: But you have a great idea there:

DeletedUser2163

21awmsi.png

opzq89.png

ngpno8.png

pxi1j.png

ngpno8.jpg

pxi1j.png

11uan81.jpg

103uzw0.jpg
I want the fairy that is nice and I like them all but if I could get the fairy please I would just loss my mind I want it on a T-shirt could I get one like that please?:))

DeletedUser9457

Hi there,
Your art work is off the charts! Would it be possible to get a sig made for me? I am a total Game of Thrones nut and Denyris Stormborn is my hero along with her dragon. something like her riding on the dragon over dragonstone would be awesome.Let it say "Dracaris"

Let me know if you can do it. it would be awesome to have a custom sig and avatar made by you!
Aloha!
Stogie002

Status
Not open for further replies.