• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking FS with great tournament participation

DeletedUser6651

FS found, thanks!

Hi! I am an experienced, active player seeking a FS that has active trading, neighborly visits and tournament participation. I will always participate in tournament to the extent of my abilities, generally contributing 1,000 - 2,000 points. But I don't want to be a solo effort. I want a FS where most members participate on some level.

I only have boosted manufactories and they are gems, silk and planks. Currently, I am in Chapter VIII, Orcs and Goblins. My rank is 1908 and my points are 86,306.

Looking forward to finding a new home. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3821

Hi! I am an experienced, active player seeking a FS that has active trading, neighborly visits and tournament participation. I will always participate in tournament to the extent of my abilities, generally contributing 1,000 - 2,000 points. But I don't want to be a solo effort. I want a FS where most members participate on some level.

I only have boosted manufactories and they are gems, silk and planks. Currently, I am in Chapter VIII, Orcs and Goblins. My rank is 1908 and my points are 86,306.

We'd love to have you join us at The Mutineers!!! :) I'll send an invitation asap!

DeletedUser6645

Hi! We would love you to join us at Realm Defenders! We are a boosted only fellowship, we do neighborly visits 4 x/ wk , we participate in the tournaments, we have fun! check us out! Pattylyn

DeletedUser7986

I see that Wyld beat me to inviting you :) Welcome aboard!!