• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mountain Hall AW calculation error

DeletedUser3507

MH lvl 1 for me gives 124% production boost, but actually it's not, Please correct Magic Dust lvl 19 gave 1920, with MH itt should be 2308 1920 x 124% it giving a little over 2k

DeletedUser3297

The Mountain Halls does not increase your boost by 124% it only increases it by 24% for a level one. Since I do not have magic dust, I am going to break this down for a level 19 Elixir. But the process it the same. Base production for a level 19 EIlixir manufactory is 247. I am assuming you have a 700% relic boost so:

247 X 724% = 1788.28 rounded to 1729.
247 + 1729 = 2036

If you mouseover the little green arrow representing the production boost, you will see the breakdown of the boost from relics and wonders.

4b2ibNz.png

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_6.png

Shows 124 % So a case of false advertising, and yes all my boost have been 700% for 4 chapters

But I do see what your saying, I looked at my relic screen and it showed 724% boost now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. As Kaylee has explained this is not a bug. The boost provided by the Mountain Halls is to the relic boost %, not to the goods themselves. Hope that helps!