• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Players Inc. looking for members

DeletedUser10414

We are a well established fellowship looking to build our ranks. We are looking for members new and old but would like to focus on getting some players who have been playing the game for awhile. We are hoping to start pushing farther into tournaments. We have some really great people and a fairly active chat for anyone seeking help or just wanting to have fun. Anyone with interest can contact me here or send me in game mail.

DeletedUser10414

As an added note, our fellowship fully intends to participate in the upcoming fellowship adventures. Active members will be important more than ever! If this sounds fun to you, please hit me up and come join the fun.

fevsp76

Hi- are you still looking? I am an Elf -Iv been playing for about a year- but my goal is more focused on helping others then myself- I love helping others with KP, & Trades. I am on every day -I am active in all Tournaments and Quests- but my score is only 17532- I am boosted in Marble, Crystal & Gems- Wondering if I might be a good fit> Thanks fevsp76

DeletedUser10414

We are still looking. We would be happy to have you come aboard. I have sent you an invite.

DeletedUser10414

Just an update that we currently still have open spots, please send me a message if you are interested. We have been growing and would love to continue to grow.

DeletedUser10414

We have been continuing to grow but we still have room left for new members looking to jump right into a very active community.