• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Having culture bonus of 125% What does this mean?

DeletedUser10792

This quest popped up in level VII. My culture never goes below 175 and I have had help and spells bring it to 235%, but I can't seem to clear this hurdle. What is the maximum?

Thanks

RHAM

DeletedUser3977

I'm not sure what the maximum is, but I know I've gotten quests in the past that actually want me to lower my culture. I think they say something like "Reach a culture bonus of 125% or less". If declineable, I definitely turn it down. Not sure if your quest is though...

Mykan

Oh Wise One
That sounds like a quest from very early in the game. Have you been doing quests actively? Can you decline it?
If you can't decline it you might try a ticket to support as it is pretty hard to drop down to that level of bonus from where your bonus is at.

DeletedUser7370

Decline it because it won't complete unless you sell off enough culture buildings to get your bonus down to 125%.

The fairies chapter quests are completely silly. They are the perfect example why each chapter should give a list of about 10 quests and allow you to complete them in any order.