• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guardians of the woods is seeking new members

DeletedUser4803

We are just starting a fellowship our fellowship in this world and have 20 spots open! We will accept players of all levels, and our goal is to help new players learn and grow. We are not interested in being #1 but are here to have fun and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser5920

I am interested in joining a Fellowship, and as I believe in destiny, and you're the first one I've found openly inviting, I would like to join yours. The only catch is that I'm extremely new to the game and do not know how to go about joining, and have not as yet looked up the instructions. I just tried to join and it said all spots are filled.

DeletedUser4803

I found the problem, you where trying to apply in the wrong world (server). We are full in Elcysandir. We have many openings in Khelonaar, 18. and 2 i think in Winyandor.

DeletedUser4803

All spots filled in this world and in the "E" world. One spot open in the W world.

Thank you all !