• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New AW that reduces scout time and cost.

DeletedUser8382

As it is right now the negotiating costs and number of troops you face is tied to the scouting costs, would this also be effected by the wonder, or would inno have to separate that?

I would be shocked if they didn't have that separated out, personally. Especially since this is like Inno's 6th game (2nd of this exact style) and they probably have a lot of experience with that. But it could go either way...

Also, this suggestion +1 from me.

DeletedUser7370

I would be shocked if they didn't have that separated out, personally. Especially since this is like Inno's 6th game (2nd of this exact style) and they probably have a lot of experience with that. But it could go either way...

Also, this suggestion +1 from me.
Enjoy being shocked, because it is very clear from the way the game operates that that is exactly how it was all put together. Scouting cost is the controlling factor for scouting time, enemy squad sizes, and negotiating costs.

DeletedUser3507

Still it would be a great thing despite your negativity

DeletedUser7370

Still it would be a great thing despite your negativity
Sir, I am a little confused. You used the possesive form second person pronoun , "your," without prior specification of whom you are referring to. Since your statement could refer to anyone having said anything since your original post, then I must assume it is one to one of the 4 people that replied. Two of whom were positive, one asked a question, and I replied to another commentator without expressing positivity or negativity. Ergo, your statement refers to no one or maybe yourself. You didn't seem to be negative about it in your original post.

Please enlighten me with an explanation of whom you were referring to and what you felt was negative.

DeletedUser7370

Yours to be specific if that's what you want.
Thank you.
Enjoy being shocked, because it is very clear from the way the game operates that that is exactly how it was all put together. Scouting cost is the controlling factor for scouting time, enemy squad sizes, and negotiating costs.
Please explain how this statement by me expresses any negativity towards your original suggestion.

DeletedUser7370

And since edit will not let me put this in let me reiterate that I requested this in my previous reply.
and what you felt was negative.
You chose to once again toss a one-liner that does nothing to advance a conversation and specifically ignored a reasonable request for discourse. Now you have both statements simply asking what you felt in my comment was negative regarding your original suggestion.

DeletedUser9902

Remember this is just a game. It isnt life or death how we play here. So relax, take a sip of coffee or what ever relaxes you and smile. We are all trying to be helpful.