• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active FS.

Skywen

Hi! I am new to the server, not to the game. I have a city on another server. I am an active player that needed a new town to build whilst waiting on things in my main city. I play every day and I am a team player. My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixers.

DeletedUser6412

Hi Skywen! I am also an experienced player in another realm. I just started a small city and a fellowship. If you are interested in joining a beginning fellowship, you can find me in The Haunted Souls. I am the only member so far :D

DeletedUser5747

Hey come join us, I will send you and invite, almost all of us are active everyday.

DeletedUser11375

Sounds like most of our group , we're getting alot bigger (city size) but still few in number member wise , we're all very active and very invested in making the group grow and be fun at the same time :) Lotsa chatter going on all the time in both mail and chat . You are welcome to come check us out , we always have one or two on that'd be able to accept your app , all are able at joining in fact :) Apply to Odin's Crows ! Have fun either way and have a goodun , dugi

DeletedUser7561

Greetings M'lady Skywen:
We are Valar Dohaeris, a new fellowship. We all came from a previous alliance that was mostly made up of folks that didn't play much. We are pretty active, most playing every day. We coordinate and share knowledge. Currently we have 6 members but have started looking for others who may have our common goals. Good luck in your search. Citicotobe

DeletedUser12265

Hi! I am new to the server, not to the game. I have a city on another server. I am an active player that needed a new town to build whilst waiting on things in my main city. I play every day and I am a team player. My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixers.
Hi,
My fellowship, Guardian of the Woods is actively recruiting. We are looking for active gamers who participate, provide neighborly help and keep growing.

DeletedUser9064

Hi Skywen: If you really want to join an active group I would recommend Odin's Crows. They have an ad a little further down from your posting. I used to be in a different fellowship and was not altogether pleased because it seemed only a few people in the group were carrying everyone else in the fellowship in the tournaments and special events. Now, since joining Odin's Crows, we all work together for everyone's benefit. We all to what we reasonably can depending upon the size/development of our cities. It is great fun. We would love to have you join us. Take care.

Ventar

Tradersrow ranked 42nd is adding new members

DeletedUser4806

Hi Come check us out at The Climb Empire we would love to have ya. we have several players in our FS that has multi's citys,. You'd fit right in.

jelazar

Forest Friends is looking for a Steel Scrolls player. Would love to have an active player such as yourself. I am Jelazar of that FS and our Archmage is Lirawen if interested. Hope to hear from you.