• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seduce me

DeletedUser9916

I left my last 2 FS because they changed there policies to require trades arranged only in chat for cross tier. Well since most all of them I post are also picked up by neighbors and not enough activity in chat to accomplish this efficiently it is a topic that I am sensitive about. (They don't make anyone's eyes bleed). I enjoy fighting the tourneys. My HH avg about 4-5 per week but I may miss days in a row sometime when my health issues zap my energy. I have not missed a day of play completely since I started.
So, I am looking again for a friendly and active team.
MzMichelle
Rank 352 (127k)
S, Sc, Md 700% (1M+ avg ea)

Adain Dywyll

Greetings MzMichelle,
Please check out our FS, Aztlán, We are seeking active members who like to participate in tourneys, trade, and neighborly visits. We have no rules for trading other than "Play Fair". We also have an active KP swarm to help upgrade the AW's of the participating members, (it is not mandatory, presently we have 12 folks in the swarm). We are pretty laid back, and only as for visits 3-4 times a week. I have no problem with missing days, just like to know if you will be out for extended period. (Our former Archmage, took deathly ill, and we kinda freaked out when we could not communicate with him. he is fine now and is still in the FS while recouping). Would like to have you give us a look Cael Hwyl Gandalf1821

DeletedUser9186

I left my last 2 FS because they changed there policies to require trades arranged only in chat for cross tier. Well since most all of them I post are also picked up by neighbors and not enough activity in chat to accomplish this efficiently it is a topic that I am sensitive about. (They don't make anyone's eyes bleed). I enjoy fighting the tourneys. My HH avg about 4-5 per week but I may miss days in a row sometime when my health issues zap my energy. I have not missed a day of play completely since I started.
MzMichelle
Rank 352 (127k)

DeletedUser9186

What are your boosted goods? We are looking for an active member boosted in Marble, Silk or Crystal, Dust or Gems. Our team is Dark Moon if you want to check us out and send me an email

Akyra

Hi MzMichelle.. if you haven't found anyone yet, check us out. We are a diverse group that is super friendly and helpful. We do swarm our AWs, but it isn't required if you don't want to, tourney play is up to you, but we have some go-getters, and other than that visitation is only 4-5 times a week and just let us know if you're going to be gone. Check us out. Fellowship: PhoenixFire Rank: 130 I'll send you an invite, and if you like what you see come join!! We'd love to have you.. :) ~Akyra

SimplyNoble

Hi Mz.

If you are still looking for that perfect fellowship I hope I might tempt you to consider Venedictos.

We have just one spot open for someone like yourself. Many of us are actually very similar players to yourself with our own sets of life challenges. All of us enjoy the game and being part of a pretty wonderful team of people from many walks of life.

RE Trading: We have no real rules as far as trading goes.People can post cross tier and unbalanced trades if they wish. And people can chose whether or not to take them. Trades can be however you want them to be but if you have specific needs it is always good to drop a message in game so someone knows it is a need and not just trading for balance. We all try to help one another out with trades.

RE Wonders: We currently just let the group know if we are close to an upgrade on a wonder and have slots open for people to get rewards. Otherwise everyone just drops some spare KP as they chose. Those who really want the KP help make sure to post a note in their city name about which one.

RE Tourneys: We ask that everyone join in the tourneys even if they can only do one negotiation in one province. We want everyone to get the rewards earned at the end of the tournament.

RE Fellowshipping: Many of us join in the chat and/or emails. We also have a Facebook group to make it easier to share tips ideas and links to things like Event information. None of this is required and some chose not to join in but are still valued members of the group.

We do ask that if you will be away for longer than a day or two to just let us know. We don't kick people out for having life events outside of the game.

So.

If this sounds like your new Elvenar family. Please do pay my city a visit and drop us a note and your application. :)

We look forward to having you with us.

DeletedUser9186

MzMichelle
Rank 352 (127k)

DeletedUser9186

Check us out and see if we would be a good fit for you... The Funny Farm... I am Mematink, :) hope to hear from you

DeletedUser3390

Hi! LoneWolves is looking to fill some spots. We are friendly, and active. Our only rule is to "help" your fellows a minimum of 4x a week. And we are flexible with that if we know what's up. We trade fair and have an AW Rotation. If you are interested, please check out our overview and let us know!

Arctek

MzMichelle
Rank 352 (127k)
Hi There...have you found a new FS... We are looking for active players. Right now we are full but I would make room if you are interested. There have been a few no shows that need to go.
Let me know if you are interested
Arctek
FS=The GoodOnes