• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invisible units during combat

DeletedUser11790

Game version: v1.38.3-(c86166076) (2017-09-19 10:04)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: 60.0.3112.113
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1440
Account name: Rhybnar
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
My first two or three combats in any session work as expected, but starting around the third combat, some units become invisible (it's usually all of one unit type, but sometimes its more). Other times, all units are visible, but during my turn, the movement hexes don't show up. Sometimes both problems occur at the same time. If I refresh the page or restart my browser, all units and hexes will be visible for another combat or two, but then things start disappearing again.

Reproduction Steps
Complete a combat encounter
2. Complete another combat encounter
3. Problem happens

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Invisible Hex.jpg
    Invisible Hex.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 50

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This has been ongoing for at least as long as I have been playing (about a year)

Until they get around to fixing it (if ever) you can reload the browser page. When the game pops up it will inform you you have unfinished business and do you wish to continue. If you click yes, it will take you back to the province, then run you through the fight to the point you were at (as though it were playing a recording of the combat) then you can continue from that point. this has corrected the problem every time for me.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. We are aware that this issue can occur at times with some browsers and this has been forwarded to the development team for their review. As stated already, if you refresh, this will correct the display issue, and you will have the opportunity to pick up the battle right where you left off.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
to reiterate for those who are confused: "Closed" doesn't mean "fixed" it just means they aren't going to do any more about it than they are already doing so they are moving the conversation to "closed" to differentiate from things that they might want to pay attention to, and lest someone think that there is anything to gain by discussing it. i.e. "We're not interested in hearing any more about this bug."

NearOK

iT'S BEEN MY INTERMITTENT EXPERIENCE THAT THE ENEMY dRYADS are the only inits that become invisible, and very rarely, my 5 units are invisible. Depending on my mood, I either reboot or just play on, using the highlighted hex pathways as guides.

Even mpre rare is the total black screen over all the transverseable hexes; it's like playing in the daRK, BUT AGAIN, THE HIGHLIGHTED pathways are present, and I can look at the Initiative screen to see what unit is active.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's really not much to gain from continuing at that point, since you increase the chances of making a mistake or not noticing an enemy unit. Just refresh the browser and the game will say there is unfinished business and ask if you want to continue the combat. When you continue, it plays the combat to the point you left, as though you are watching a recording, then leaves you to complete the combat.