• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

move buildings

alantia

I heartily agree with others who have expressed their desire to have a more flexible way to do this. as someone suggested, perhaps a warehouse where buildings could be moved to and then brought back out and put in different places. when i first started the game i did not understand there was strategy and better ways that streets and buildings should be placed. now that i have more experience, i wish i could re-do a lot. you said to sell them, then buy them back and place this differently. this seems like a way that would be detrimental to the player and cause you to lose items that would have to be bought over, and some were won in challenges, and cannot be replaced, others that more population had to be purchased in order to upgrade. come on, be fair to you players, many of us, myself including myself have spent lots of dollars.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, the developers have not expressed an interest in this because (I'm guessing) it detracts from the challenge of designing cities, and that's part of the game. You can always start a city in another realm, now that you have more experience.

DeletedUser9469

I find it interesting that this is listed as an implemented suggestion yet has not been implemented... Unless I am missing something

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It was listed as "move buildings," which has been available from the very beginning. It should have been identified as "temporary building Storage" but there are already lots of threads about that.

Also, "implemented" here doesn't mean the idea has been implemented, because the forum mods have no control over that. It means that the developers have been informed of the idea and either have made, or will make, a decision.

DeletedUser9469

"implemented" here doesn't mean the idea has been implemented, because the forum mods have no control over that. It means that the developers have been informed of the idea and either have made, or will make, a decision.

o_O
im·ple·ment
verb
past tense: implemented; past participle: implemented
ˈimpləˌment/
  1. put (a decision, plan, agreement, etc.) into effect.
Perhaps, instead of saying implemented...

in·i·ti·ate
verb
past tense: initiated; past participle: initiated
iˈniSHēˌāt/
  1. 1.
    cause (a process or action) to begin.
Would make more sense in this case

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Perhaps, instead of saying implemented...
We can debate better words all we like. Most of the employees and volunteers do not have English as their first language. There's no particular reason to expect they will select the correct one for this, vs the dozens of other words that the non-English creators of the game don't use correctly or just make-up.

DeletedUser3434

How about keeping the building in the same foot print? Why the agony of having a 3x5 building, get the city all set up then it gets upgrades and goes to a 6x3? This creates a tremendous amount of grief trying to figure out how to redesign your city to accommodate it.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
If you see an "implemented" idea that you feel is not actually implemented, reach out to a moderator. There is no sense in going back and forth on something that can be fixed with a simple report.

Reviewing the initial post, the suggested idea is not implemented, and it will be moved to the right archieve along with the other dozen ideas requesting a storage / warehouse.

~Xelenia