• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowships

DeletedUser7527

I writting to say its been really tough to get anyone to join my fellowship that i wanted to start in the realm of Arendyll The name of my fs is DragonSpine and i have been trying for some time to get people to come to this fs and it just seems like no one wants to or the ones i try to recrute are not playing any more if anyone knows of anyone who would like to join me or another small fs that would like to merge with me please feel free to send them my way ty and have a great day

SunsetDanar

I'm sure you have a great concept for your fellowship and you're right, they are really tough to get started. You may want to look to joining a fellowship within your neighborhood that seems to your liking until you become a bit more established. Give it another try once you become known, as it were...

DeletedUser7527

I'm sure you have a great concept for your fellowship and you're right, they are really tough to get started. You may want to look to joining a fellowship within your neighborhood that seems to your liking until you become a bit more established. Give it another try once you become known, as it were...
This is my 3rd world im in i have started fs in 2 others with no problem but it seems as though there is hardly anyone playing here and it just stinks that i cant even get 1 person to come and give it a try oh well i will just wait it out but ty for your input

Desurfur

This is my 3rd world im in i have started fs in 2 others with no problem but it seems as though there is hardly anyone playing here and it just stinks that i cant even get 1 person to come and give it a try oh well i will just wait it out but ty for your input
Haven't played the game for to long, Only have the one city in Arendyll, which at this time is in trade/manufacture mode to be able to finally push into chapter 3, production Boosts at the moment (IIRC) are, Steel 150ish%, Crystal 170ish%, I had applied to several FS's a few days after I first started, but after a week of no replies, I started my own FS to take advantage of the FS Tournaments.
I usually spend about 2 hours or less in the evenings split between this world and FOE. I prefer a Laid back, easy going approach to this game and plan on not purchasing diamonds.
I do see the benefits of being in an FS (with more then 1 member) and would be willing to close mine and join yours, IF my play style matches what your looking for.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

Haven't played the game for to long, Only have the one city in Arendyll, which at this time is in trade/manufacture mode to be able to finally push into chapter 3, production Boosts at the moment (IIRC) are, Steel 150ish%, Crystal 170ish%, I had applied to several FS's a few days after I first started, but after a week of no replies, I started my own FS to take advantage of the FS Tournaments.
I usually spend about 2 hours or less in the evenings split between this world and FOE. I prefer a Laid back, easy going approach to this game and plan on not purchasing diamonds.
I do see the benefits of being in an FS and would be willing to close mine and join yours, IF my play style matches what your looking for.
Yes we would love to have you just send me a add and I will add you the fs is DragonSpine hope to see you soon

DeletedUser11785

I started my Fellowship less than a week ago and we have 6 Members now (including me). SPIDERS from MARS. Drop in and see us :)