• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
ok @lloooll , what about this one?
llooollsig.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser5202

Thank you kindly Sir Squirrel~ I'll figure out how to apply my desired signature in just a few...

Well, can't figure this out. Saw your directions and tried to follow those but I am asked for a URL to the image. I don't want to change my avatar, [that's my artwork and the child is my grandfather, so it's sentimental and a keeper] But do like how ya'll have a signature image. I rather liked the last one you made, with the telescope. Maybe I'll figure it out once I tinker with it a bit more.

testing...

[MERGED BY XELENIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5202

I hope that what I did is allowed? Might be hot linking or something??? I viewed the image as such <https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/tibsnosig10-jpg.2891/> and pasted that into the URL. If not allowed, let me know and I'll delete it right away.

And thank you, so much Sir Squirrel. I love it.

Right click on the image and pick "copy image". In your signature edit box delete the existing image, and paste.
I don't have an existing image in signature, only my avatar and that I'd like to keep.

[MERGED BY XELENIA

DeletedUser14386

Awesome work. Mines a bit more offbeat..lol
How long have you been playing this game?
I don't have an existing image in signature, only my avatar and that I'd like to keep.
I really love that quote. It’s how I live when I’m not working...well on top of all the other fun stuff I do... :)

Woo
Awesome work. Mines a bit more offbeat..lol
How long have you been playing this game?

I really love that quote. It’s how I live when I’m not working...well on top of all the other fun stuff I do... :)
ps, wrong person..but your art is awesome as well!

Sorry guys, my Learning curve is fast, but It’s taking me a bit to get the hang of this, and it’s about 5ish in the morning...lol
[MERGED BY XELENIA

HI guys/gals! This is my artwork/avatar...lol. Love seeing all of your work!
C8FB1F7A-AE32-4EEF-8188-EA91D663394C.jpeg

EDITED BY XELENIA

Guess I need to shrink it down some...I’ll get it all figured out.

DeletedUser5202

Woo

ps, wrong person..but your art is awesome as well!
Hi Bastianna, your artwork is wonderful. You should consider opening your own thread and sharing some of your work. Hope you figured out how to communicate with the person you were looking for.

Sir Squirrel

Your welcome Ashrem!

Ok I made a few holiday signatures for those that might want to get into the holiday spirit! Just pick one you want, copy and paste it into your signature spot. They don't have names so you can pick what ever one you want. I might make a couple more over the next few days and post them up. Happy Holidays everyone!!
14bqqn9.jpg
66c1kw.jpg

2wo8zyx.jpg
29dzqcy.jpg

2gvmxqb.jpg
259le8y.jpg

15f29ub.jpg

Durindar Faric is willing to make some custom signatures for members as well, just ask in his thread here.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Would you like me to make you a signature/avatar? There are holiday ones a couple posts up for now, but if you give me some ideas what you might like, your favorite color and what txt you want on it I can make you one @ThunderingJeff .

DeletedUser8946

So I hear, so I hear... We don't miss your advertisements on the bottom of these signatures. I honestly don't know. For any of those, really. Favorite color, text, whether or not I want it...