• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Login Issue on en.elvenar.com

DeletedUser5139

I have a bookmark for: Elvenar.com ...

Today my user name wasn't found when trying to connect to Elvenar. A little worrying, but it appears to be related to the fact that there is a new (at least to me) subdomain in place: http://en.elvenar.com. This domain looks the same as the others I've seen: us0, us3...etc, but I am unable to log in using it.

I was able to log in successfully by manually pointing at us0.elvenar.com.

Just letting you know as there is likely an issue with the "en" subdomain.

DeletedUser

I have a bookmark for: Elvenar.com ...

Today my user name wasn't found when trying to connect to Elvenar. A little worrying, but it appears to be related to the fact that there is a new (at least to me) subdomain in place: http://en.elvenar.com. This domain looks the same as the others I've seen: us0, us3...etc, but I am unable to log in using it.

I was able to log in successfully by manually pointing at us0.elvenar.com.

Just letting you know as there is likely an issue with the "en" subdomain.

"EN" is the International server, we're playing on the US server. They are separate servers. You can't log in to the EN server because you don't have an account there.

When you land on the login page, make sure the little flag there is the American flag.

2017-12-13.png

There is a drop-down menu, and each one is a separate server...you have to have an account for each to access them.

2017-12-13 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5139

Thanks...guess that explains it. Not sure why my browser is suddenly being redirected to the EN server instead of US after a year of playing...but, easy enough to change the bookmark.