• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trades should be posted at the moment they're made!

satchmo33

It's growing really tedious to reboot to received my traded goods. This isn't as simple as it sounds. You log out. Then you cannot log back in (always, not just sometimes). This requires completely leaving the internet. Jump back on - notice that "session's ended." Get back off the internet. Get back on. Try to log back into Elvenar - sometimes this third try's the charm...sometimes not. So, getting the goods you traded for can take up to 5 minutes and make you crazy angry.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This sounds like it might be a problem with your account or computer. I don't experience this at all. Whenever i accept a trade, it appears immediately, and whenever osmeone takes one of mine, as soon as I open the trader again it is credited.