• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New City, Experienced Player on Khelonaar

• Thread starter DeletedUser14762
  • Start date

DeletedUser14762

I've started a new city and I'm looking for an active fellowship to join. My boosts are Marble, Crystal and Gems. I play daily, and make visits on most days.

Mercie

The Word Explorer" is currently looking for new, eager members who are active. US server. Khelonaar. Our score range is 10,00 to over 200,000. We are an extremely friendly group with no drama.. We also love to chat and and help one another with problems and growth. Our motto is "Onward and Upward" ...Trades are fair with 2 or 3 stars and visits at least 4x a week. We also have two different types of KP donation swaps, which are voluntary ...Message our Archmage, Oriac, in-game for additional information.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6322

I've started a new city and I'm looking for an active fellowship to join. My boosts are Marble, Crystal and Gems. I play daily, and make visits on most days.
For Rohan would be very happy to have you join if you haven't found a fellowship. You can apply to "For Rohan" or send me a message - wenzel.

DeletedUser3844

We at Clan of Valour are about to purge non-active players and are searching for new players looking for a fun and active and supportive fellowship. Please read our overview in the fellowships section of the game and we'd be pleased to have you apply through that platform or message robincee directly.

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising is always looking for new players we are very laid back but love to play and help each other out come join us

DeletedUser5386

The Orion Syndicate would love to have you! We're a new fellowship but have experienced players. We're active, friendly and serve pizza for lunch on Fridays! Join us!

~sphinx

DeletedUser11876

Love to have you at StormBolts. Looking for active players who want to help FS. Tourneys and FS quests.