• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Looking for Friendly Fellowship!

• Thread starter DeletedUser14740
  • Start date

DeletedUser14740

Hello, everyone!

I discovered this game today while browsing Facebook. I'll have to admit, the game's graphics look pretty smooth and detailed! I did some reading on it before I delved too deep, and I'm liking what I see.

I've been following a couple different guides I've seen posted around here, and one of the main steps is to join a Fellowship. This way I can focus on my boosted goods and trade with the rest of my Fellowship. I'm boosted in Planks, Scrolls, and Magic Dust.

Are there any Fellowships looking for a new, but active player? I promise to follow whatever rules you have and be as active and helpful as possible. :)

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser8887

Hi SinterAsh. We could use someone boosted in planks over at The Chosen Mucks. Please send DuckMoonWolf a message in game.

If you are still looking, Realms of the Mystic Moon would love to have you, regardless of your score or boosts.

mysticmoonbanner.jpg

shionnach

Hi there,
Currently looking for New Members who are actively playing and who can visit other members on most days.
Fair trading with trades that are 2S or 3S and can participate in tournaments when you can, but most of all enjoy the GAME! Please contact if interested,
MistyFae