• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Savóir Faire Felyndräl Fellowship Seeking Active New Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser4027
  • Start date

DeletedUser4027

Welcome
To the
Savóir Faire Felyndräl Fellowship
Recruitment Overview​

We are a fellowship of varied talents and accomplishments. There are several levels of members from the fledgling start-ups to the well established and successful cities and provinces. We trade fairly with our members and our surrounding communities with trades of two stars or better and frown upon and discourage one or “no star” trades.

Our goal and objective is to promote relaxed, well informed play and to help and support all fellowship members with fair trades, building strategy and level advice with the help of our experienced Archmage, Mages and Ambassadors. Our Fellowship also is active in the Elvenar Forums and Wiki Blogs.

Our world ranking is in the top 5% and Savoir Faire exists on several other worlds and is active in these additional realms with the same purpose and code of conduct. All members of this fellowship manufacture Boosted Goods and are well sought out for Land improvements, increasing Military Strength, Tournament participation, building/structure upgrades, cultural enhancements and Game level Advancement. Aspirants are required to have a Trader and a minimum of One Boosted Goods.

Breaking News
With the help of our dedicated Mages, we are currently developing an additional "Discord communication channel" to promote development, FAQ areas, Image and link exchange to improve what a Democratic and Fair gaming experience without the Drama. If you are a Discord user you can log in to Stratafox's Chat server: to Review our fellowship development and if not, use this link become a discord member.

Main link to Savóir Faire Felyndräl Fellowship Thread:

HAGO

Bella Bat

I don't suppose you would be interested in a newbie who has not much to give, yet! But is willing to learn the ropes of the game and move as forward as we can, with your help and advise. You won't be disappointed.

DeletedUser4027

I don't suppose you would be interested in a newbie who has not much to give, yet! But is willing to learn the ropes of the game and move as forward as we can, with your help and advise. You won't be disappointed.
Sure, we welcome "newbies" Visit the Savoir Faire Felyndral Fellowship and leave me a message.

Bella Bat

Greetings Stratafox,
Bella Bat here, hoping to join a fellowship and learn how the game operates. It is a beautiful game and I am already addicted although I have no where to go at the moment until I get some advise on what to do next. I already made the mistake of not knowing just how valuable the diamonds are, and setting up barracks before my advisor said to make a steel factory.