• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player Couple LF Fellowship!

• Thread starter DeletedUser14818
  • Start date

DeletedUser14818

Hello!

I recently started playing this game with my girlfriend, and we were looking for a Fellowship we can join together!

We are both pretty active, and both boosted in Marble/Crystal/Elixir. What are the odds! :)

If interested, please send invites or messages to Khybella and Sylphice. Thanks in advance!

Realms of the Mystic Moon has room for you both if you are still looking for a fellowship and would love to have you.

mysticmoonbanner.jpg

DeletedUser1946

Hello!

I recently started playing this game with my girlfriend, and we were looking for a Fellowship we can join together!

We are both pretty active, and both boosted in Marble/Crystal/Elixir. What are the odds! :)

If interested, please send invites or messages to Khybella and Sylphice. Thanks in advance!
We have room for both of you in Valhalla. Give us a shout!

DeletedUser1946

Here's our archmage's name, trh1072, and the fellowship is ValHalla in Wynyandor. Just search for the name and make a request. trh will admit you. You're boosted in things that we need, so we can do some good trading. We've recently lost some active members and are hoping you can join us.

Deleted User - 794893

Hiya

We at Last Monarchy are looking for active players for our fellowship .. we are currently in the need of active players who are boosted in scrolls .. We only have a few rules .. Must be 18 or older .. Must visit at least 5 times a week .. Must be active in trading .. Must do a little in the tournaments (it benefits everyone) .. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining

Thanks,
Vicki

tishia

Hello!

Khybella- Helping Hands is actively looking for members with your boosted goods ! Come and join us

shionnach

Currently looking for New Members who are actively playing and who can visit other members on most days. Fair trading is expected.
Please contact Misty Fae's Kingdom if still seeking a fellowship. Thanks

MistyFaeBanner.png