• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two Ways to Sort Trades

NightshadeCS

I have noticed that my trader now sorts trades by amounts, rather than type. Am I missing a setting somewhere where you can change this? If not, would it be possible to get one? Sometimes it is easier to see the trades listed by quantities, but I loved it when it was sorted by type, as it was easy to see if there were trades going both ways (such as planks for marble and marble for planks), so I could accept all of them and help my fellowship or neighbors out. Perhaps I am in the minority, but I prefer the old way if there is no way to offer both options.

DeletedUser9601

The only way now is to use the filters. So in your example (which I like to do myself), I'd scan the full trade list, notice there there are a bunch of opposing trades, then sort by marbe desired, then planks desired.

NightshadeCS

The only way now is to use the filters. So in your example (which I like to do myself), I'd scan the full trade list, notice there there are a bunch of opposing trades, then sort by marbe desired, then planks desired.

Thanks, Tedious! I have been making use of those filters, but am having a hard time when there are many pages of trades. If we could not change the way things are sorted, it would be nice to have the filters have an and/or option. So, to follow my example, instead of having to do two searches, one for planks being offered for marble, and then marble being offered for planks, I could filter for planks being offered OR planks being demanded. That would be handy!