• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relatively new player boosted in Marble/Crystal/Gems seeking active fellowship

DeletedUser16464

I started playing in August and am currently at around 21K score and about 60% of the way through Chapter 5. My previous fellowship has become mostly inactive. I play daily, checking in several times a day on my days off and at least before and after work. I am constantly posting 2 star trades to unload my boosted goods. I have no idea if I am doing things right to set myself up to move forward seamlessly into dwarves, so the advice of experienced players would be welcome.

Deleted User - 797967

Your play style would be a perfect fit for Death by Chocolate. We are also in need of your boosted goods. Please look us up and if our Overview message sounds like what you are looking for in a team then request an invite and I will get you right in after work today. Anse

GroomerWoman

I started playing in August and am currently at around 21K score and about 60% of the way through Chapter 5. My previous fellowship has become mostly inactive. I play daily, checking in several times a day on my days off and at least before and after work. I am constantly posting 2 star trades to unload my boosted goods. I have no idea if I am doing things right to set myself up to move forward seamlessly into dwarves, so the advice of experienced players would be welcome.

If you are still looking for a fellowship check out Rowan Moon. We have an active friendly group. Many of us have been playing for a very, very long time. We would love to have you join us! ;)

DeletedUser5747

sent you an in game message.

DeletedUser4474

Please give Open Minds Fellowship a try. We would be happy to have you.

William

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, we can certainly provide you with pointers in-game, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)