• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map doesn't load

DeletedUser3602

I have refreshed my game several times, but my world map doesn't want to load.
I keep getting a grey screen. I can access the tournament provinces, but only via the tent icon on the bottom of my screen. Server is US4 and world is Khelonaar.

Attachments

• World map.png
    World map.png
    549.9 KB · Views: 77

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That is sometimes a symptom of a display resolution the game can't handle. Try holding the control key and scrolling the mouse wheel up or down a click or three, or just adjust the percentage magnification in the browser window.

DeletedUser3602

Thanks Ashrem, I also sent in a support ticket and they advised me to clear my browser (Chrome) and flash cache. After having done that, the game now gets stuck loading the map, :(.
But it works when I play the game with Internet Explorer, so until it's fixed I'll use that browser.

DeletedUser3602

Hello @Floripa80 ,

Are you still having this problem with the latest released update, 1.50? Also, are you able to do an official bug report using the specified template located here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1622/ .

This will allow us to track if it is browser specific, flash specific, etc.

Thanks Xelenia, I tried going to the world map using Chrome again and this time it worked. Maybe the update 1.50 helped, maybe it was something else, I don't know, but it's working again, :). You can close this report.