• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Just saying hi

DeletedUser16081

Hello I am fairly new! Not looking for a fellowship as mine has grown and we are doing well together. We are looking for 5 more members, if anyone wants to join. But mainly I wanted to say hi and get to know the people who play this game often. Please say hi! :)

DeletedUser10008

Hello Elf Zoe...welcome to Elvenar, both the game and forum! Lots of smart people here, so feel free to ask ANY question that comes to mind! Have fun!!!

DeletedUser16081

Hi Dokken! Nice to meet you. I am wondering, how do you acquire blueprints? Is it only with diamonds?

DeletedUser10008

Great question....one blueprint is awarded with the completion of the 10th chest in tournaments! Only way currently to get them.

DeletedUser16081

Welcome to this lovely game!

Forums will help you more than anything else.
Of course, you're required to read, and even harder, bear with some of the non-stop complaints we have about this game :p

Good luck! :)
Thank you!! Really excited to get more involved and get to know the community beyond my fellowship ☺️

DeletedUser16081

So I am just starting off and would like suggestions on the number of each building type I should have, specifically residences since I am building those up to lvl 15. I just go the advanced building upgrade for those, so working on that. Is it best just to start upgrading one at a time or all at once? If you want to peek at my city and give advice, I would welcome it. :D

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
So I am just starting off and would like suggestions on the number of each building type I should have, specifically residences since I am building those up to lvl 15. I just go the advanced building upgrade for those, so working on that. Is it best just to start upgrading one at a time or all at once? If you want to peek at my city and give advice, I would welcome it. :D
Take a look at this web page:
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/city-balance-buildings
Then poke around the entire website, lol! It's a player maintained site with oodles of info on everything Elvenar. There are beginner guides and more advanced guides. They play the events on the Beta server and then put all kinds of info and spoilers on the site. Since events usually launch live a week after beta, we get a week's notice on the quests, daily prizes, etc.
There's an extensive guide on the forums as well in the 'Questions and Help' sub-forum called Mykan's Guide to Elvenar. You can find that here:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-to-elvenar.3966/
He has a section on Town Design that talks about numbers of buildings. You can go straight to that section at:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-town-design-by-era.4546/

shimmerfly

Welcome Elf Zoe! as Samidodamage said so well there is a wealth of info here to read. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
Most of all enjoy. :D