• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Transition to orcs and goblins

kctanzen

Other than putting in the upgraded culture roads, I won't need any more Fairy specific goods after finishing Advanced Scouts?

The mainline quest I am on now is researching the orcs / goblins portal site in the tech tree.

I looked through the tech tree and didn't notice anything else requiring Fairy bits.
Just checking to make sure I hadn't missed something hiding in there.

Thanks!!

fitress

Other than putting in the upgraded culture roads, I won't need any more Fairy specific goods after finishing Advanced Scouts?

The mainline quest I am on now is researching the orcs / goblins portal site in the tech tree.

I looked through the tech tree and didn't notice anything else requiring Fairy bits.
Just checking to make sure I hadn't missed something hiding in there.

Thanks!!
If you are researching the portal, you are completely out of Fairies. (hope you collected your diamonds). I have attempted to include two sources of info that you may find valuable in developing a strategy for surviving Orcs. I am by no means an expert at this game, but you will need a great deal of patience, and for me, these sources have so far, kept me from going off in the wrong direction.
Luckily, there are some very cool people to help us on our way.

www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/orcs-goblins-chapter-viii

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/story-quests-elves

kctanzen

I collected the Fairy diamonds and am futzing around with a test layout in elvenarchitect for the orc bits.

I will sell off 2 of my 4 night farms now and fill in the space with some tiny factories to help preset some of the later quests in the eggs event.

Thanks again.

NightshadeCS

If you have all the fairy goods you need to upgrade all your roads (and build any new that you might want), then you can sell your day farms and night farms. The portal you want to keep until the quest comes up to sell your fairy portal (unless you have had that already).

kctanzen

Much obliged!

I sold off 2 of my night farms, kept the other 2 which I had upgraded a bit to keep making fireflies and nightshade as I need it -- can't seem to figure the amounts for all my road bits!