• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The future is 2020

Happy New Year to all Elvenar! and everyone and everybody, everywhere! all the best in the New Year!
  2. Happy, Happy, Friendship Day

:) just being friendly :D :rolleyes: hope you are having a great day! :cool:
  3. is there a Fellowship Adventure starting soon?

hello does anyone know is there a Fellowship Adventure starting soon?
  4. stonedhenge

:confused:... will we get a chance to evolve our Stonehenge? my problem is that i was only able to get my Stonehenge evolved to stage 5 i see at stage 10 the Stonehenge is very awesome i would still like to evolve mine to stage 10............................. is it possible?:confused:
  5. Beuatiful Art, Beuatiful People

i would just like to say "thank you" to all who post artwork i really like all the artwork i think that i enjoy viewing the different artwork more than playing Elvenar game i hope that all artists are encouraged to create more, please i know that sometimes it is not easy, but most enjoyable i...
  6. Hello sputnik9009 ... has been spotted orbiting in the area!_!

Hello Elvenarians peace and love to one and all, my name is sputnik my city is: sputnik9009, on Sinya Arda the fellowship i am in is called: Raganok - RECRUITING (we are looking for...
  7. support?

how does one contact support? i have this problem... two days ago, i had 700 diamonds, and this morning, when the expansion sale was announced, i could get an expansion for 675 diamonds and i have only 661 diamonds... where did 39 diamonds go? is this some kind of scam? where i have to buy...
  8. the "orcacle" building

the "orcacle" building would be a 1 x 1 size building, that would not have to be connected to a road or walkway or path of any kinds this building would offer culture and a wise aying and/or advise and/or ancient knowledge of how the orcs and elves and humans and constructs and...
  9. the "orcacle" building

the "orcacle" building would be a 1 x 1 size building, that would not have to be connected to a road or walkway or path of any kinds this building would offer culture and a wise aying or advise or ancient knowledge of how the orcs and elves and humans and constructs and fairies and dwarves...
  10. the "oracle" building

i have read that storage buildings are not allowed or a possible. instead of storage, is it possible to have a building that could be converted to any other building say this "oracle" is only 1 x 1 in size, but could be permanently changed or converted to take on all of the abilities, effects...
  11. Elvenar is my life

i love to build this game is awesome i have been playing for one year, since April 2018 sometimes frustrating, but mostly GRATIFYING i did not buy any diamonds or spend any money on this game i did realize early on that focusing on boosted manufactures and neighbourly help was the only way i...
  12. Craftsmen challenge

36 hours left and i am finished maybe would be nice i could do more i play on pc
  13. selling Ancient Wonder

when i sell my Ancient Wonder, does everyone who donated knowledge points get them back? what happens to the knowledge points?