• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Dreamyn2

Hello Hi

Hello @Mont Clair , welcome to the forum! :)
  2. Dreamyn2

Hello new to forum

Hello @davidtheh, welcome to the forum :)
  3. Dreamyn2

Implemented Teleportation Option for Evolving Buildings

@Lelanya prayers and thoughts for you and yours. :(
  4. Dreamyn2

Help Questions and Help

It’s the same on the browser. Music and sounds can only be turned on or off.
  5. Dreamyn2

Hello Player Introduction

Hello @SuNaya Dark , welcome to the forum :)
  6. Dreamyn2

No fair play!

I have a ch 5 city in Sinya. The barracks are maxed to level 15. I have 1 armory at level 7. I have only the Golden Abyss AW placed, level 3. All optional squad size upgrades were done. I’ve completed 76/100 provinces by negotiating. There are 3 provinces scouted and ready to complete, all are...
  7. Dreamyn2

In my Magic Academy, what does this mean?

1K spell fragments and 2 Red Panda artifacts.
  8. Dreamyn2

Beginners Questions

So far, Elvenar goes to chapter 18 but the devs are working on more chapters. It is space limited so manage that carefully. The max levels for buildings are chapter based. You’ll be able to level them higher as you progress. For helpful information on the chapters, quests, buildings etc please...
  9. Dreamyn2

Hello Everyone!

Hello @DipDude welcome! :)
  10. Dreamyn2

FS Application

You can try support. The worst they can do is say no. Yes, 17:25 is 5:25 pm.
  11. Dreamyn2

FS Application

Unfortunately no. :( You’ll have to wait. Sorry and ouch!
  12. Dreamyn2

Do you know how to Archmage?

To view a prospective member: 1.open the Home screen 2. Select “Players” under the Elvenstats banner. 3. Enter their name under “Player Search”.
  13. Dreamyn2

That allows you to view elvenstats under your user name. It’s a quick shortcut to your data or your fellowship’s data.
  14. Dreamyn2

I just started this game

Hello @BAD WOLF 5 , welcome to the forum :) Elvenar was released in April 2015.
  15. Dreamyn2

Hello Hello

Hello @Drho , welcome to the forum! :)
  16. Dreamyn2

Try looking up your player name and select the fellowship you wish to view.
  17. Dreamyn2

For new recruits, use elvenstats.com to check if they’re active, their boosts, chapter level, etc. :)
  18. Dreamyn2

Open the fellowship list of members, select their name, select expel member.
  19. Dreamyn2

Active late ch2 planks/silk/dust seeking fs

Winds of Summer, US1 Arendyll, has an opening. We are a casual, non competitive fellowship. Tournaments, events, spire and fellowship adventures are all optional. :) We are open join or I can send an invite.
  20. Dreamyn2

Hello Greeting to all!

Hello @Djoe welcome to the forum :)